• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Multiple independent sources reporting FFVII remake for PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y9YdJer.gif

dickroach

maybe they'll just pull a Nintendo and be like "oh and by the way we're doing a FF7 remake with Square. it'll be cool. we'll tell you more about it next year"

Trailer will open with Cloud riding that Falcore looking thing from Last Guardian and at the end of the trailer Shenmue shows up and is all like "mind if I hitch a ride?"

Offically showing the board pass to join the hype train. Just give me one of three and I'll be fine. If i had to choose, the last guardian is gonna get mentioned

Dynasty8

You guys are all setting yourself up for dissapointment.

As a guy who sees FFVII as his favorite of all time, I'm just trying to bring you back into the real world.

antitrop

Final Fantasy VII is my favorite game ever. I'm bursting.

I expect it as much as I don't, only way I'll be disappointed is by something way out of left field.

Was FF7 for PS3 ever actually planned? I feel like it had to have been. I remember them hinting at it in the crisis core strategy guide

kitase said in the past, that after FF13 they can work/focus on a FF7 Remake....but with the chaos happening at Sqaure Enix (FF14 disaster, FF13 Sequels, no Versus) i doubt they had the time for it

Ishida

Banned
Ahem... Before the crying and desperation starts, I want to make it clear that I'm in the NOT HAPPENING camp. Just so you know that you won't be collecting Ishida's tears at the end of all this.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Reposting for the new crowd

AO1fCEG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom