• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Multiversus is Fully Released | Jason and Agent Smith part of Season 1

Draugoth

Gold Member

Both fighters will join the roster alongside DC Super-Villain The Joker as part of “Season 1: Puns & Villainy.” Jason Voorhees will be available at launch, while Agent Smith will launch later in the season.

MultiVersus is due out for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam on May 28.

Spyxos

What has been changed at all? It's strange that the game is suddenly back and they don't even say what's new or different.

Bilu

What has been changed at all? It's strange that the game is suddenly back and they don't even say what's new or different.

MiguelItUp

Love that Jason is present. I'll still give the game some time, I enjoyed what was there originally. I just don't know what they're going to do successfully to help it stay relevant and interesting.

MagnesD3

Taking the servers down after people paid for content was the worst thing they could have done with this game
Yeah it was a really bad idea, you just cant do that with the gaming audience they WiLL move on. Its so hard to get people to go back, Elden Ring probably the best game ever made and there will still be ton of people who wont return that loved the originial just because its been 2 years since they last played it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom