• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nancy Pelosi Calls Steve Bannon A White Supremecist, Twice

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Holy shit a Democrat found their spine.

Keep at it! Call them out for what they. White supremacists and Nazis!

Nancy, just when my hatred for you was starting to burn white hot, you cool me down a bit.

She's still on my shitlist, though. But good on her for calling this fucker out.

Boke1879

Only thing I hope is that this does put the spotlight on Bannon.

All you gotta do is quote what he's said over the years.

Log4Girlz

spade-symbol-free-images-at-clker-com-vector-clip-art-online-7T6Ldk-clipart.png

That's a spade

Somnid

The interesting thing is whether or not you believe Bannon is in fact a white supremacist, say it enough times and the terms become indistinguishable. It's also hard to wear that label ironically in the current climate so you can't easily reclaim it.

rjinaz

You will never see those ads because that is an awful ad.

Heh you're right. But I was thinking back to the deplorables comment Hillary made and how Trump had it plastered on the tvs showing working class Americans. Calling people for what they are just means being intolerant in their minds. blugh.

YAAAAS QUEEN!

I've always respected this woman and hope next year's elections put her back where she belongs - as Speaker.

DAMN FUCKING STRAIGHT.

Our government is currently run by white supremacists holding a century-old grudge. Call them out for what they are. Always resist this blatant hatred.

Glix

The interesting thing is whether or not you believe Bannon is in fact a white supremacist, say it enough times and the terms become indistinguishable. It's also hard to wear that label ironically in the current climate so you can't easily reclaim it.

Whether or not you believe???

What the fuck?

Read his interviews. Its not up for debate. Hes not hiding it.

Cyan

Banned
Are you saying a source good enough for the president isn't good enough for GAF?

I don't want to be a jerk about it, and sometimes there aren't any sources outside twitter, but yeah, generally it's preferable that a thread's content not solely consist of a link to a tweet.

Krakn3Dfx

Trump is too.

So is Conway.

So is Pence.

So is most Republicans if not all.

Any Republican that supports/endorses this administration is, whether they want to admit it or not. You don't support and condone men like this from a moral standpoint if you're not okay with white supremacy.

rjinaz

Whether or not you believe???

What the fuck?

Read his interviews. Its not up for debate. Hes not hiding it.

I think what he meant was, what he was saying could apply to both people that know what he is and those that will deny it.

RDreamer

Hillary Clinton's inability to ignite the left-leaning voter base is what won Trump the election, but white supremacists definitely didn't hurt.

If the threat of a fascist moron aligning himself with white supremacists and cozying up to Russia running on a purely racist platform didn't ignite the left I'm not entirely sure what Clinton could have done for 'em.

Make it clear for all and let his record speak for itself. Hopefully when the media covers this they take the time to show examples of why Bannon has proven himself to be a White Supremacist.

Glix

I think what he meant was, what he was saying could apply to both people that know what he is and those that will deny it.

I get it but even the idea that we would have to resort to counter-indoctrinating people to see this offends me on every level. (Not the post or the poster, just the idea)

Its right there on the fucking face of it

If the threat of a fascist moron aligning himself with white supremacists and cozying up to Russia running on a purely racist platform didn't ignite the left I'm not entirely sure what Clinton could have done for 'em.
Totally agree, just stating a fact. I was a proud Hillary voter and I'd vote for her again. She wasn't my first choice, but when she became the nominee, I was 100% on board and her campaign got me involved in politics like never before. I never got what people found "unlikeable" about her.

But it's really a stretch to say that Trump got people out to the polls when fewer people voted for him than for McCain or Romney. He was intensely unpopular among the GOP voter base, it just so happens that Hillary was even more unpopular.

#shittytruefacts

Pardon the ignorance, but are there any verified quotes or anything, any other "proof" that this guy is a white supremacist? I'm not doubting it, I just don't know anything other than his connection to Breitbart. However, in the 15 minutes of Breitbart browsing I could tolerate before throwing up in my crotch I didn't notice anything overtly racist.

I get the feeling a bunch of Republicans and Alt-Righters are gonna be crying in their "Safe Spaces" like 4Chan and r/The_Donald today, when they're not lashing out like spoiled children who didn't get the first turn with a toy.

The left need to not be afraid to say Racist, Fascist, Neo-Nazi, and White Supremecist the same way Relublicans wanted Obama to say "Radical Islam" so bad

Glix

I don't think they usually make it clear who wrote these. Though maybe I'm wrong.

They usually do in the article, not the headline. Even before Trump.

Pre-fascist asshole they administrations would brief the press on any new EO's/stuff and let them know the people involved in crafting it behind the scenes, etc.

The new administration is not doing that. (although I'm sure they brief Daddy Vladdy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom