• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I'd probably hate GS as a team half as much if Lacob wasn't such a shit. He's like Bam Bam as an NBA owner if Bam Bam wasn't trying to get a rise out of people

C4Lukins

I was pretty down on Durant after the move he made. I had always liked him before that, mainly as a UT fan. But coming so close to winning and joining the enemy team that curbed them. Not a fan of the move, and I would imagine Oklahoma will never forgive him.

But to his credit, he was the MVP out there. And my god Curry you are bouncing your toddlers head during that celebration. The fact that he went in there and made Curry, Thompson, and Green look like role players... He diserves credit for that.

Now hopefully this team will far apart because the other three guys that make this team are not going to get any credit.

My disdain for Lebron is why I routed for the Warriors. And seeing him continually lose while stacking teams he plays for in the East, it is always fun when he falls short.

Miracle

Biggest losers in this is OKC.

Their fault for not paying up Harden and keeping Porkins instead.

They would have Durant still and a couple of titles if they weren't so cheep.

I don't think Kerr retires this year, but I wouldn't be surprised. They are a system team now and there is enough institutional knowledge to carry that without him.

Rvaan

Banned
So JR got a ring last year. Now Javale has one. Who's the next beloved NBA fool to get a ring? My guess is Waiters somehow ends up on the warriors.

Man it's almost like going from the most ball dominant PG in the game to a guy willing to lower his usage rate tremendously to help his teammates win is like.

A big deal.

patriley_original.gif

if only the bum ass warriors won last year. Ringless Without Riley would have been a dope t-shirt.

LionPride

Banned
Imagine showing Kevin Durant to Bob Cousy and crew back in the day

Imagine showing Steph Curry to Pistol Pete

Imagine showing Aaron Gordon to Malcolm X

Imagine showing LeBron to MLK

Imagine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom