• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Never-before-seen Star Wars blooper reel surfaces and shows...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

It's hilarious to me how even back then Harrison Ford did not give a shit about Star Wars. :lol

Great clips btw, tons of nostalgia here. I really want to watch the original Star Wars again now. :)

lulz57orm.gif

Amazing.

liquidtmd

Banned
It's hilarious to me how even back then Harrison Ford did not give a shit about Star Wars..

Not to duplicate history but that's exactly what they need for VII - people to come in with lesser reverence for the material. Be aware of the past but don't let afraid to cut away the apron strings of the Skywalkers.

No prophecies
No councils, political structures
No CGI war zones involving thousands of extras

Cuyejo

Wow at that explosion and the cast being so close, I'm sure nowadays this would break over 100 safety protocols at least.

It's a pretty funny summation on a large amount of messageboard discourse plays out.

Shots fired
Someone falls on their ass
A bunch seemingly identical people rush into their place and slide around excitedly

Blader

That explosion is WAY too fucking much. I can't believe they even tried to continue the scene after that.

Like, I think the first stormtrooper through the door after that is legitimately concussed.

He was certainly doing a convincing job of playing dead.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
The whole series is a blooper reel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom