• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Bloodborne (SCEJA game) news announcement on the 21st!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, this is more disappointing than nothing. I don't want to see eSports right now -_-

What does this have to do with 20 years of Playstation?

I made a serious attempt but had to stop after about 3 minutes in we were at 14 Hai's ...... this thread is priceless though. Wife thought I was out of my mind when this shit popped up

She didn't get it but between the Captain and Coke and this chick on stream I am just about dead over here.

LMAO!
At least you got to make a attempt. My wife saw me taking out the Jack & coke and some whiskey with shot classes and she was like "nooooope! We have a long drive with a one year old tomorrow morning!" Now I have to watch this shit sober.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
15106222379_159be45bc2_o.png

15106222379_159be45bc2_o.png

Rymuth

I know there's been a thread before but man, Destiny on remote play is surprisingly good.

Also, imagine being married to that lady. She'd probably make you feel like you're the most interesting person on earth.

OsirisBlack

Banned
LMAO!
At least you got to make a attempt. My wife saw me taking out the Jack & coke and some whiskey with shot classes and she was like "nooooope! We have a long drive with a one year old tomorrow morning!" Now I have to watch this shit sober.

LMAO gotta be quick man gotta be quick.... thankfully it looks like its over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom