• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Xbox wireless controller releasing August 27th

A.Romero

I game on PC mainly with a couple of OG Elites but I'm a sucker for their controllers.

Still, not crazy about the color and no Hall effect is a missed opportunity. Haven't had drift (I guess I don't game that much) but still, it's fucking 2024.

Topher

Gold Member
Animated GIF

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Where do we find these carbon fiber bumpers? Even the official one from iFixit broke on me.
I would have to look at the site saved when I get back home to Indiana because it wasn't like Amazon or iFixit type of site

I have seen "upgraded" bumper replacements on places like Amazon but even those broken on me fairly soon as well

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Is this image fake? Seems weird to have bullet points regarding the mobile app with a line pointing to the controller itself.
Its a real slide but news of this thing dried up and I know the round trash can adorably all digital Series X was shelved long ago so there is a chance this thing was as well since it was due out by now

Top Bottom