• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason Training Camp and Preseason Games - Hopes and Dreams

greyshark

The had a good year last year and Khalil Mack is one of the best players in the league. I am curious to see how their defense looks this year now that Fangio is no longer their DC.

It’s going to be pretty hard to replicate their performance from last year - I’m personally hoping the offense takes another step to cover the regression from the D.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
And the Lions first pre-season game is off to a wonderful start. Jermaine Kearse carted off with a nasty broken leg. Not going to link the clip but it was a definite, "Legs don't bend that way"

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Pretty good turnout at Seattle! Good crowd noise for the Broncos rookies to get used to.

Broncos had a good first drive but Seattle did a nice goal line stand.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Denver's defense looks to be a lot better this year so far, and they were no slouch last year.

Seattle's LB's look absolutely terrifying. God they're in there every play!

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Been a pretty fun little game so far! They can't seem to go consecutive snaps without a penalty though!

Drew Lock looks light years better than he did last week.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Well, Drew Lock played 100 times better than he did during the HOF game, but he blatantly still has no clue how to slide as an NFL quarterback. He's going to get himself murdered during the regular season if he tries to pull that crap. Overall, I'm happy with the game. The first quarter showed that the Broncos defense is no joke and apparently the offense under Flacco can move the ball down the field. Broncos still have an issue with the Red Zone which has been their problem since PFM retired.

The third and fourth quarters are hard to get a guage on because pretty much all the people there are fighting to be on the practice squad let alone the 53.

Seattle's LB core looks terrifying against the run and the short pass. They were wrecking people out there tonight.

And god I hope I look as good as Pete Carroll at 67 as he does. I know people in their 40's who look older than him.

Top Bottom