• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2017 [OT]- Kneelin' and dealin'

calder

Cross ice pass for Laine is like 3 feet off the mark and he still one times it like whatever puck is way in front of me I don’t care

calder

Not going to lie when the Jets go up by two in the first period I brace myself for a quick goal against. Or an OT loss. Maybe both.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
the fact that Canucks-Sabres is 3-2 with shots 36-13 is really all you need to know about how shit both these teams are.

Quick

Banned
Oh boy Laine scored. Incoming cringe worthy post by astroturfing >_<

Patrik is so great, he's from my hometown of something-or-other Sweden. Dude's got a monster cock and an ass that don't quit. His hair is beautiful and so is his shot. He can treat me like a cum dumpster whenever he wants.

It's too bad he plays for Winnipeg which is a city that Kim Jong-Un probably lives in. It should just get nuked or something.

Ondor

Banned
Patrik is so great, he's from my hometown of something-or-other Sweden. Dude's got a monster cock and an ass that don't quit. His hair is beautiful and so is his shot. He can treat me like a cum dumpster whenever he wants.

It's too bad he plays for Winnipeg which is a city that Kim Jong-Un probably lives in. It should just get nuked or something.
There it is!

Hey Fate, how did the Penguins become your team? I was under the impression you've always lived in Ottawa.

oh, as a child i wasnt really into hockey until grade 7, when i started following them during the news in the morning, they would show recaps of old games and fleurys yellow pads stuck out to me. I would see them lose and feel pity for them. When I was in the eight grade, I followed them more closely, and thats when I started watching hockey. I remember watching the sens knock them out, i was pretty sad. The following year, I started following them more closely, trying to listen to them on the radio, etc and thats how i became a penguins fan

The private school i went to, only had international students so hockey wasnt really big there. Otherwise id probably would have been an habs fan.

I moved to ottawa for unvi, i sometimes would cheer for Ottawa, i love the city more than montreal, and i would love it if i can settle down here.

Smiley90

Chemistry major with a minor in bio
Im hoping to get a job in a lab if i cant get into a masters program

Trust me, it's MUCH easier to get into an MSc program than it is to get a lab job with a Bachelor's. Same applies to Phd programs and jobs with an MSc.

Thanks Fate, that's really interesting.

Did that make losing MAF hurt more?

it was bittersweat, sad that he left, always thought he was the core but happy he could be a starter, i think Murray would be the number 1 here, and i hope Fleury has a great career

Cake Boss

Banned
Can you get me a job with the Canadian Food Inspection Agency? I'll even move to Winnipeg if I have to. kthxbye

Here you go

https://emploisfp-psjobs.cfp-psc.gc.ca/psrs-srfp/applicant/page1800?poster=1072002

https://emploisfp-psjobs.cfp-psc.gc.ca/psrs-srfp/applicant/page1800?poster=1044873

Chemistry major with a minor in bio
Im hoping to get a job in a lab if i cant get into a masters program

God damn it. There was post secondary inventory pool for 10 biologist students in B.C that ended just a couple of days ago.

Smiley90

Why are the Sabres pulling their goalie with 17 seconds left, down by two? I mean, the Canucks suck, but do they really think we suck THAT much?

Here you go

https://emploisfp-psjobs.cfp-psc.gc.ca/psrs-srfp/applicant/page1800?poster=1072002

https://emploisfp-psjobs.cfp-psc.gc.ca/psrs-srfp/applicant/page1800?poster=1044873

God damn it. There was post secondary inventory pool for 10 biologist students in B.C that ended just a couple of weeks ago.

I know man, I've looked and applied (not these specifically, but other CFIA jobs). I'm saying can you GET me a job :D

Erdrick

My brother was complaining that Laine hasn't done much lately. Then he scored two goals.

He needs to complain more often.

Not happy with the Jets play so much right now but at least we're tied. Laine's shot still is awesome to see.

Top Bottom