• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct Announced for Tomorrow, June 18th

Zheph

Finally

trojan horse gates GIF by South Park

Emedan

Man whos the insane guy spamming about Tomadachi Life in the stream chat. Jeez...

That Zelda game looks really interesting. The Mario Party looks like the first not half assed one in like 20 years as well.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
LOL this is wild, it looks so bad on switch
I was actually just thinking “wow this looks impressive for switch” 😂

LordCBH

Not Listening Fred Armisen GIF by IFC

Nintendo ignoring zelda fans who don’t like the new style 3D games but don’t really want a top down game either.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Okay Nintendo. Zelda is awesome, but you need to end on a BANGER. Gimme F-Zero and a Prime 4 update.

PLEAAASSSSEEE

nowhat

Gold Member
Stray looked really bad. I like the game, but play it on a proper platform. Not worth it on Switch with such a downgrade.

Sojiro

I find myself always saying how I want to live life like a hobbit in the shire lol....what the hell is this?

Dacvak

finally a strong woman on Switch, none of that trans Samus or virgin Peach
Oh cmon dude

We all know Peach makes her way around.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Manually removing anyone who ain't playing Zelda "with a girl" from the hobby

Dacvak

I’m falling asleep again.

At least I get to dream about Zelda though

Top Bottom