• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct Announced for Tomorrow, June 18th

Robb

Gold Member
Something about them feeling the need to mention that Hello Kitty is a “timed exclusive” is very funny to me. As if anyone cares.

Last edited:

Midn1ght

Unimpressed Bored To Death GIF

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
Wii Sports Resort is one of the best games ever made. I was definitely let down with Switch Sports. Basketball was fun in the other one though, so we'll see.

analog_future

Resident Crybaby
You just know that when an update for Disney Illusion Island and an update for Among Us make the showcase, it's not going to be a good showcase.

Robb

Gold Member
Returns is fun, would’ve been nice to see it in the DKC TF engine though. I miss the fur.

Sojiro

I love the way DQ looks, but something about their walking looks odd lol. Let's see if 1 and 2 get tacked on by the end of this trailer, either way I am in!

StueyDuck

a lot of people on here give a lot of shit to other companies pushing remakes, but the switch seems to just be a remake machine now.

feeling very EoL for the console.

Switch 2 gotta be March next year?

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
No more weeb shit, gimme Metroid

Kataploom

Gold Member
I love the way DQ looks, but something about their walking looks odd lol. Let's see if 1 and 2 get tacked on by the end of this trailer, either way I am in!
It looks way better than their other HS2D games, by quite a wide margin lol, at least this time they didn't put 999 million post processing effects on top just for the sake of it

Dorfdad

Gold Member
Watched this but I don’t understand why most titles are listed as 2025! You would think they would want these out before switch 2. I guess some of these might be cross titles just not mentioned currently

Last edited:

Sojiro

A separate game for 1 and 2? I will probably reluctantly buy it, but still, would have preferred them to be in a single package.

Top Bottom