• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Smash Presentation 6/22

I always liked Minmin the most from the ARMS cast, so I'm happy with this choice. A certain type of people are going to be angry it's not the black girl...

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Really hoping this “smash direct” has a top secret reveal cos I haven’t bought a single game for my Switch this year what the hell are they sitting on?

meh if they did not want people to like Twintelle's ass they should not have given her that booty smh

she is an easy Echo Fighter if things get too loud Twintelle has been very popular for a very long time not just recently

Jooxed

Gold Member
Really hoping this “smash direct” has a top secret reveal cos I haven’t bought a single game for my Switch this year what the hell are they sitting on?

nothing, this year is pretty much going to be Paper Mario, Mario Anniversary, Pikmin 3, Maybe MPT.

holiday title

working from home did not go well for Nintendo.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
eh she was probably one of the cooler designed characters.
She's the cutest character yes. This isn't a bad addition.
meh if they did not want people to like Twintelle's ass they should not have given her that booty smh

she is an easy Echo Fighter if things get too loud Twintelle has been very popular for a very long time not just recently
Booty not big enough tbh.

On the 30th.

Nothing wrong with Twintelle btw. Would have been fine with her inclusion too. It's just that a certain crowd started citing her skin color as a reason to include her over other ARMS characters.

Minmin works better as an ARMS rep. She has ARMS, Twintelle has HAIR.

I hope the resetera folks are not fighting for Twintelle those fake anti-boobs and anti-booty crowd should not fucking talk.

Last edited:

Pejo

Eh, so the rumors that palette swaps were other characters is dead. ARMs is my personal biggest disappointment from a game in the current gen, glad this reveal is over and we can move on. Would have preferred Kid Cobra or Twintelle but either way it's trash in my eyes.

Eh, so the rumors that palette swaps were other characters is dead. ARMs is my personal biggest disappointment from a game in the current gen, glad this reveal is over and we can move on. Would have preferred Kid Cobra or Twintelle but either way it's trash in my eyes.

I don't even own ARMS that says enough lol
not a big ass deal.

that man was never going to do a palette swap the devs might sneak that shit in but he was not going to do that for ARMS

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
We're months away from a new console generation and we're talking about Smash Bros DLC characters NINTENDO? :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Is that an issue we have Nintendo fans in here ?

If you are a Nintendo fan and you lived through Gamecube, Wii, and Wii U. People saying this is all you got NINTENDO?! Is nothing new.
Nintendo fans tend to do this more than haters.

This year is going to be special for this type of thing while Nintendo keeps selling Switches up the wazoo

I will worry when the sales die down. If I don't get my Breathe of the Wild 2 this year I'll be a bit disappointed but COVID19 took so many things away this year

Walter Matthau

Gold Member
We're months away from a new console generation and we're talking about Smash Bros DLC characters NINTENDO? :messenger_tears_of_joy:

And yet the Switch is sold out basically everywhere in the world right now. Hard to convince Nintendo they need to sell more consoles when they can’t even keep shelves stocked to begin with.

Top Bottom