• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch Presentation 2017 Thread: Joy-Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

greycolumbus

The success of others absolutely infuriates me.
Oh christ, this is going to be one of those Nintendo presentations where we get a lot more details afterwards through press releases and media kits huh? You'd think they'd learned their lesson on that by now.

I hate that so much.

ornery

MelodicShockingDromedary-size_restricted.gif

I'm fucking dying over here

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
It was like win in some areas and wtf in other areas.

Also wow Reggie is sooo much better than anyone else we've seen this whole event in terms of presenting.

oatmeal

Banned
Nintendo fumbles the hype EVERY SINGLE TIME.

It's hilarious. They basically fucked up all of the hype from the October video.

THIS IS THE SWITCH - THIS IS THE PRICE - THIS IS THE DATE - THESE ARE THE LAUNCH TITLES - THIS IS A REEL OF GAMES COMING LATER THIS YEAR.

That's it.

After that showing, I'm honestly wondering if anything was shown would attract the people who passed hard on Wii U? It's a very similar early showing. At $299 Nintendo might have a pretty steep uphill battle on their hands. I was optimistic when the Switch was first announced, and I will probably still get one (shit I bought a Vita) but now I'm skeptical of how this thing will do.

see5harp

Somewhat relieved that I don't need to get this anytime soon. I will be there eventually but not with zero knowledge of the launch lineup.

RoKKeR

As a non-Nintendo fan, I was surprisingly excited about this console and reveal and was planning on pre-ordering...

Well........ nothing here convinced me to do that.

boiled goose

good with gravy
Third party support not really impressive....
Nothing exciting first party wise for launch.
No details about digital content management.

Definitely a pass.

Best thing is region free and promise of local multi

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Hi there, poster from under a rock. Nintendo Switch is releasing on March 3rd and Nintendo has basically been dormant for over a year. There should be a laundry list of games.

Mature response.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Oh yeah, where was pokemon stars? That might be one of the only things that can save the launch.

edit:

LOL @ Reggie saying 'what games'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom