• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJPW Dominion 6.11 in Osaka-jo Hall [OT] Legend of the Seven Stars

Syder

Let's do this!

tumblr_orc956dFAo1s18r2ho2_400.gif

klonere

Banned
So Kenny Omega has main-evented 3 shows with 10,000+ fans in 1 year. Excluding WWE, who was the last person from the Anglosphere to do that? https://t.co/OVeaZiDL4d

BTW huge thanks for the OP. as a casual viewer who only watches the big and medium big shows it gives me a lot of context. i know all the people i'm seeing pretty well, i just dont know the stories, but the op helps.

Heaven is good people. Great OP by him.

Yeah but I like him killing that belt.

And I'm now convinced Omega is losing after that silly Cody calling out Okada moment

Yeah that really sucks. I don't think anyone really wants to see Okada vs Cody.

I was hoping for
time limit draw tonight for Omega to win at the USA shows

Yeah that really sucks. I don't think anyone really wants to see Okada vs Cody.

I was hoping for
time limit draw tonight for Omega to win at the USA shows

Same.

Okada vs Cody is almost enough to make me not care about Long Beach

Like could not imagine a match less exciting. It's Fale level bad.

is his thing that he treats the belt so poorly it gets beat to crap out of disrespect or something?

When he was going to be in the IWGP dome match a few years ago, people wanted tana in the main event instead (tana's match was for the intercontinental belt). because tana was super over back then, the matches got switched in order and Naito was not in the main event. So the story is that Naito despises the IC belt.

is his thing that he treats the belt so poorly it gets beat to crap out of disrespect or something?

He doesn't care for the belt and has been considerably more aggressive since they announced the us belt, considering it lowered the prestige of holding the IC title even more.

Top Bottom