• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJPW Dominion 6.11 in Osaka-jo Hall [OT] Legend of the Seven Stars

This is going to sound like a weird description, but to me Tanahashi is the symbol of wrestling.
He seems genuinely to love what he does, and will do what is needed for the company and a role model.

At times he may seem dorky, at other times bland but it just feels right that he is there.

That's fine...

Look I'm just salty because all my guys except Suzuki and the Bucks are seemingly going down and Naito is literally the best.

Hex

Banned
He should have worn the King mask out to piss Kenny off

Edit: How the fuck are the odds stacked against Omega when the Bucks are out there

I don't care about the future, if Cody is facing who for what at the G1 Special or any other bullshit. This is IT, fam.

Let's enjoy.

He should have worn the King mask out to piss Kenny off

Edit: How the fuck are the odds stacked against Omega when the Bucks are out there

They didn't interfere in the Dome, and in his interview Kenny said they won't this time because the best way to humiliate Okada is to beat him clean. He named dropped Naito and AJ as people who had already beaten him BUT with interference.

Hex

Banned
That's fine...

Look I'm just salty because all my guys except Suzuki and the Bucks are seemingly going down and Naito is literally the best.

Right with you.
<-------Himoru is my dirty secret. Goto is another favorite of mine. And I also hoped Vice would go over.
I think we all new Naito would drop the belt

What they should do is if Okada is to win

1) Still no One Winged Angel connect

2) A kick out from a fully connected Rainmaker by Kenny.

Top Bottom