• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJPW Dominion 6.11 in Osaka-jo Hall [OT] Legend of the Seven Stars

I used to watch with Japanese commentary but Steve Corino won me over. Callis was rough at first but seems like he has found his footing. I'm happy to keep giving them a chance for now.

Glad they won the crowd over!

I used to watch with Japanese commentary but Steve Corino won me over. Callis was rough at first but seems like he has found his footing. I'm happy to keep giving them a chance for now.

Glad they won the crowd over!

I just appreciate the occasional time they'll give a bit of backstory and story tidbits.

Good finish, the powerbomb to weaken his back and then about two minutes worth of sharpshooters on and off.

I think the x-factor sharpshooter would have been a better end though

Nekofrog

Banned
i'd almost argue that the english commentary of the "njpw is not safe for kids" match actually helped the match ascend to another level lol

Glad for the Bucks, that was an unexpected match from them.

Don't care about these guys now, so I'm counting on the Red Bull to kick in.

I'm digging War Machine a lot

Me too and I usually don't get in on tag teams like this.

I ended up staying home tonight instead of watching at my mate's place. Just about to pull a leg of lamb studded with rosemary and garlic off a fire pit. Should be good eating while watching this.

WgUftAh.gif

Top Bottom