• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJPW G1 Special in USA [OT] Billy Gunn Main Events in 2017

Fox318

Nice. Supporting wrestling piracy..

frMglY7.png

Jashobeam

So hyped for this I cant sleep, gonna rewatch some of my fav NJPW matches from this year starting with Naito vs Elgin from new beginning in Osaka.

DeathyBoy

Banned

Paying for/legally watchibg wrestling? Lol. Why bother when we can stream it then talk about how wrestling is dying am I right WrestleGaf?

Jokes aside, just pay for the fucking show. Skip a PS4 game/crappy blockbuster/pie festival this month. Worse than people who boast about illegally accessing WWE Network, like they're proud they can't afford 9.99 a month.

Nekofrog

Banned
my wife will actually be able to watch with me since we live in the same state as the show. i can do 4am stuff, she can't.

what music does billy gunn come out to now?

Jashobeam

new (and free) Kenny Omega Interview on njpwworld.com

talks about next 6.5 star match, G1 USA Special, his plans for the US Belt, and more

calls out Naito, "make it to the finals"

also Ibushi and G1 27

fury

I'm about to be in Texas for a bit then going to Knoxville after the fourth for freshman year stuff, ain't even worth it to do that rn

I don't have AXS either. It literally took me about 30 seconds to sign up for Sling TV, and you can just cancel the trial when the show is over.

Hex

Banned
Mr. Ass is going to pin The ACE clean

Ah so now it becomes clear.
This is the thread made so that the idiotic trolls have somewhere to congregate so that they will stay far away from the Wrasslegaf thread.
Excellent!

Edit: We are going into the G1 for NJPW...is it that hard to spare a tenner for one month to get one of the best pockets of wrestling of the year?

Top Bottom