• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Best Butts In Gaming

Best Booty?

• Small but toned

Votes: 500 41.0%
  • Thicc and plump

Votes: 658 53.9%
  • Flat as a board

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • Booty? I like boobs way better.

Votes: 171 14.0%

• Total voters
KfFTpY5.jpeg
PxZyk4q.jpeg
1WHeqZk.jpeg

I wish this game was available in my country :(
I left a comment around here with how to get the game working. Let me find it...

Oh, here it is!
Just installed it a couple of hours ago. Use a VPN set to Hong Kong or Singapore, launch the steam app on your pc, and then run this command in Windows -- steam://install/958260

You can use Windows+R to open "Run" box where you just copy/paste the command I've mentioned earlier.

After running the command you should immediately get a prompt which asks you where to download the game. Choose a DL path so the install can begin, stop your VPN afterwards and then retry the download from your library and/or DL queue.

I was honestly quite surprised that the process was this straightforward (at least in my case).

XqRtjBZ.png

Do I still need to use VPN after installing the game?
Nah, you just need it to add the game to your library. Then you can download and play without the need of the VPN. I mean you do need to initiate the download via VPN first though, but you can disconnect it and resume the DL with your own connection instead.

TL;DR just follow the instructions I've given you and it should work perfectly fine.

Last edited:
Blizzard knew what they were doing when they designed these girls’ outfits 🤭🍑

leonard nimoy dat ass GIF
As much as people like to shit on Blizzard, they are still one of the few western developers/publishers who still create cool female character designs (at least from time to time).

xttWEOe.png

Oh and then they also release sexy outfits to sell for cash like this one here they've released for the Rogue class in Diablo 4.

5jsabw4xpzvb1.png

Top Bottom