• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT Takeover: San Antonio |OT| Glorious Rumble

Status
Not open for further replies.

krae_man

I don't think he's a plant. He's just a fan who gets good seats.

I'm also pretty sure that despite him being known because of his return that Brock has no fucking clue about this guy.

Really? I never heard of anything like that.

He is absolutely getting hooked up with prime seats all the time. You cannot buy the seats he always gets.

WWE has always used plants. Way easier to get the reaction you want on camera at the exact moment you want when you know where to look.

My problem with that is I don't think Ember Moon is on Asuka's level. Asuka has not lost one match to anyone in over a year including main roster membersBayley, Nia Jax and Alexa Bliss. Ember Moon hasn't beaten anyone of note, and now she's going to beat Asuka? Are vampire ninjas that powerful?

I'd rather Asuka just abdicate the title and they have a tourney for it.

I think Cross is the type of wrestler who could believably beat Asuka

Lol it's The Nature Father Bobby Roode. Wooo come get on the glorious train.

My problem with that is I don't think Ember Moon is on Asuka's level. Asuka has not lost one match to anyone in over a year including main roster membersBayley, Nia Jax and Alexa Bliss. Ember Moon hasn't beaten anyone of note, and now she's going to beat Asuka? Are vampire ninjas that powerful?

I'd rather Asuka just abdicate the title and they have a tourney for it.

Moon's probably a more interesting worker than Asuka. Who is there to beat as of note in the division right now other than Asuka? The fact her finisher's being sold as one of the most deadly moves in wrasslin' is enough to make a win believable if she's able to hit it.

I thought Asuka would lose and start getting ready to go to the main roster. She doesn't really have anything else to do in NXT. They need someone good for her to fight.

Ember vs Asuka has been the obvious endgame since Asuka won the title last year especially with her also being undefeated. On the bright side she's not been steam rolling the women she faces so when Ember is on top the women will look like they have a better shot of beating her.

Roode needs to invite all the women in attendance to his hotel after Takeover and also insult all their boyfriends and husbands. Then he is true Flair

they found the old wrestlemania carts

wmaniaentrance_andreIII.jpg

ElRenoRaven

You know the sad thing. NXT really is starting to have the better entrances out of all the WWE shows. Just look at this amazing shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom