• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NXT TakeOver: Toronto |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Not sure if the Revival is going to SD or RAW, but if they are going to RAW I'd stable them with KO and hot shot them to the titles. They understand classic heel psychology so well I think it would be a good match

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Ponytail guy has to get himself over by not playing along

I don't get it, but I was just joshing about the grades. I didn't pay full attention to the match, what with OU playing (MAH GAWD). What I saw was good, though. I may watch it again later.
It was a play on the Dudley's finisher, the 3-D........ I'm not proud of myself.

They just have no personality whatsoever and don't have the ring presence to make up for it.
uMmtEOQ.png

The ending was the only good part. The Revival are so incredibly dry that they put me to sleep. They just have no personality whatsoever and don't have the ring presence to make up for it. I thought you were a WCW fan and had good taste. :(
Worst opinion I've seen in the past month :(

sora87

Not sure if the Revival is going to SD or RAW, but if they are going to RAW I'd stable them with KO and hot shot them to the titles. They understand classic heel psychology so well I think it would be a good match

Would be an awesome stable

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads

they will be jobbing to the golden truth or shining stars and you know it

Valentus

prepare to see them job 5 straight times to New Day if they go to raw

I might be saying this early but Triple H should sign Mickie James for more NXT dates. She could still go and she may be the only worthy competitor for Asuka until Ember Moon gets hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom