• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Trump admin knew Flynn was under investigation before inauguration

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
RLYi4WG.png

https://twitter.com/PeterAlexander/status/865046373015715840

Thanks Ivanka

mclem

I believe it was his kids that ultimately pushed for Pence, wasn't it?

How many terrible decisions come down to Boy Genius Kushner and Ivanka being the ones pushing for it?

Ah, there's the GOP's deflection tactic! It's all Hillary's fault for suggesting - on tape - that Trump's kids were a good thing about him. If she hadn't said that, Trump would never have listened to them!

I see their plan coming together...

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/investig...strong-145442727.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

As investigators circled Flynn, he got a message from Trump: Stay strong

Flynn left little doubt about the answer. Not only did he remain loyal to President Trump, he indicated he and the president were still in communication. “I just got a message from the president to stay strong,” Flynn said after the meal was over, according to two sources who are close to Flynn and are familiar with the conversation, which took place on April 25.

The comment came at the end of an especially difficult day for Flynn when his legal woes had appeared to deepen: two congressmen, House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, and ranking Democrat Elijah Cummings, D-Md., after reviewing classified Pentagon documents, had just accused Flynn of failing to disclose foreign income from Russia and Turkey when he sought to renew his security clearance.

The sources who spoke to Yahoo News say Flynn did not indicate how Trump had sent the message—whether a written note, a text message, a phone call or some other method. (The White House did not respond to a request for comment.) But the fact that the two men have stayed in contact could raise additional questions about the president’s reported request to former FBI Director James Comey to shut down a federal investigation into the retired Army general.

riotous

Banned
Skimmed the meme and reaction gifs for this so sorry if I missed it; didn't someone testify under oath to the contrary aka commit perjury?

Top Bottom