• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Officers denied service at Taco Bell

Status
Not open for further replies.

eFKac

SNcVaf0.gif

Is that King Joffrey?

MogCakes

They weren't denied service so much as they decided to get out of dodge before they wind up with something in their food.

Kas

Well, now we have a policy where officers eat free as a result. And out store does ftee meals for EMTs/Fire

norm9

So did the cops call the newspapers to complain? I'm trying to figure out how this "story" spread.

If it was the cops, they need to go fucking stop some crime instead of posting on facebook aboit this egregious crime.

Can't think of anyone else that would bother.

"One of those young men told the other employee, ‘I wanna mess with them. I wanna mess with them.’ And then he followed that up by saying, ‘I'm going to mess with them,’" Mutchler said.

The officers left.

I totally believe this is what happened.

J-Rzez

If true hopefully these workers are fired and placed onto an internet restaurant employer database and never allowed to serve food anywhere ever again. Or actually, this is a good time to start a list like that. Pushes my buttons. Would rather someone talks shit to my face than to mess with my food.

Fuck the employee for refusing to service customers because on the base of their profession.

Drunk or high customers, okay
Abusive customers, okay
Naked customer, okay

But there is no excuse for refusing to serve customers who are behaving

Fuck the employee for refusing to service customers because on the base of their profession.

Drunk or high customers, okay
Abusive customers, okay
Naked customer, okay

But there is no excuse for refusing to serve customers who are behaving

We don't even know the whole story. Those cops could have been rowdy and giving off aggressive looks to the employees. Besides instead of demonizing the employee we should see things from his perspective. He's human and is prone to error and punishing him only further justifies his views and that's not going to change anyone's perspective. Lastly this employee might have a family and firing him will impact not only him but those who depend on him.

We don't even know the whole story. Those cops could have been rowdy and giving off aggressive looks to the employees. Besides instead of demonizing the employee we should see things from his perspective. He's human and is prone to error and punishing him only further justifies his views and that's not going to change anyone's perspective. Lastly this employee might have a family and firing him will impact not only him but those who depend on him.

And the police might have made him fear for his life....who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom