• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"P.T" Interactive teaser up on PSN Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shag I think you're supposed to insert that number combination on a dial. Search for something like a phone, I think there's one on the corner before the semi closed door.

MattyG

Banned
I'm with you guys who are saying that this is a Moby Dick Studio situation. It just feels too well planned to be a new IP from a new studio. If it IS a new IP, it's definitely an exisiting studio.

"Look behind you. I said, look behind you."

image.php

fuck that movie lol

Had to stop the stream after Shagg came across the "I hear them calling me From..." scrawled on the wall. Way too much anxiety to watch this in the office. Good times!

Dalek

More comments from Twitch:

twenty hours of the same hallway. at the end the dog from resident evil jumps through the window and kills you

I'm not watching any streams until I play it myself, but for people who already play and watch it, is it good? does it make you interested for the full game?

Hexa

I'm not watching any streams until I play it myself, but for people who already play and watch it, is it good? does it make you interested for the full game?

I have no idea WTF is going on watching it but I'm terrified but can't look away.
Oh god
crying babies.

SexyFish

Banned

It definitely is interesting. Definitely kept me wondering as to what a full game of it could be.

Audio is top-notch.

FrsDvl

Walking backwards doesn't work. I had to turn around just to open a door, when the door opened I had a mini heart attack, even though there was nothing there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom