• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"P.T" Interactive teaser up on PSN Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

stufte

The day of the crime, the father went to the trunk of his car, retrieved the rifle, and shot if wife as she was cleaning up the kitchen after lunch. When his ten-year-old son came to investigate the commotion, the father shot him, too. His six-year-old daughter had the good sense to hide in the bathroom, but the report suggest he lured her out by telling her it was just a game. The girl was found shot in the chest at point-blank range. The mother, who he shot in the stomach, was pregnant at the time. Police arrived on-scene after neighbors called 911 found the father in his car, listening to the radio.

Several days before the murders, neighbors say they heard the father repeating a sequence of numbers in a loud voice. They said it was like he was chanting a strange spell. There was another family shot to death in the same state last month, and in December last year a man used a rifle and meat cleaver to murder his entire family. In each case, the perpetrators were fathers. State police say the string of domestic homicides appear unrelated though it could be part of a larger trend, such as employment, childcare, and other social issues facing the average family.

Thanks! Though I seem to remember the father was "found having hung himself with a length of hose he found in the garage"...

Theecliff

Banned
This game is very, very creepy. It seems I do not handle horror games well. However, I shall try to finish this somehow; preferably without having a mild heart attack.

If I had seen that guy standing on the balcony that people are posting pictures of during my play through I would have screamed like a little girl.

Despite all that it is a gorgeous game doe.

14724175778_37cec65afd_o_d.jpg

Nope.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
But he is just continuing onto a loop after hearing all the giggles right. He is not actually reloading the game to do a true restart? Maybe after you get the giggles they are easier to get.

He let the trailer roll and then started again right away.

vypek

But he is just continuing onto a loop after hearing all the giggles right. He is not actually reloading the game to do a true restart? Maybe after you get the giggles they are easier to get.

No. Each solve has all the giggles in the same loop. I think continuing resets the giggles. The only "restart" was after he picked up the phone and the game put him at the start again.

Solve 1) Ignore the phone (died sometime after this after seeking ghost to kill him)
Solve 2) Pick up the phone and go back to start after trailer
Solve 3) Weird speed run solve

No clue about how he is getting it. It could be that it gets easier.

DOWN

Banned
Got a giggle, got possessed, looped again, flashlight went from white to yellow. Lights have stayed off the whole time.

I wonder if mine has bugged out.

No way to get into the bathroom, just some creepy breathing from the phone/window area. Can't do anything!

Jabba

Banned
No. Each solve has all the giggles in the same loop. I think continuing resets the giggles. The only "restart" was after he picked up the phone and the game put him at the start again.

Solve 1) Ignore the phone
Solve 2) Pick up the phone and go back to start after trailer
Solve 3) Weird speed run solve

No clue about how he is getting it. It could be that it gets easier.

Tempest she doesn't always kill you when she goes through you. She went through me numerous times without doing so. Also if you would tell Xaos next giggle go to phone if it rumbles, don't move. Wait.....didn't he r3 twice one time?

Clarify, he zoomed then stopped then zoomed and stayed zoomed on the phone and got the call?

EL CUCO

Can someone that beat it confirm if they need the picture by the clock finished for the phone to ring?

Restarted the game and it took off the pieces.

I hate this game already.

~Kinggi~

Banned
This game is very, very creepy. It seems I do not handle horror games well. However, I shall try to finish this somehow; preferably without having a mild heart attack.

If I had seen that guy standing on the balcony that people are posting pictures of during my play through I would have screamed like a little girl.

Despite all that it is a gorgeous game doe.

14724175778_37cec65afd_o_d.jpg

Nope.

That is fuckin crazy scary right there.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Watching a good steam right now (dazexus on Twitch). He's completed it like 7 times, but still doesn't actually know how to trigger the ending, lol. What he does know is that you don't have to interact with the ghost at all, it makes no difference. Nor does the color of your flashlight. And you don't have to get any of the picture pieces.

There he just had the phone call again!

Anyone got a message in german saying something about a telephone ? Something like ".... ein Telefon zu horen" courant make thé beginning. In what seems to beaucoup thé last loop.

vypek

Tempest she doesn't always kill you when she goes through you. She went through me numerous times without doing so. Also if you would tell Xaos next giggle go to phone if it rumbles, don't move. Wait.....didn't he r3 twice one time?

Yeah, I don't think he was ever rushed into and possessed. But he did get killed one time by the ghost. But I don't think that has anything to do with it, right? Unless that causes a special reset. Okay, just posted in the chat. R3 what twice? The phone? I think he ignored the phone on runs 1 and 3. Trailer only played once

#miller

Watching a good steam right now (dazexus on Twitch). He's completed it like 7 times, but still doesn't actually know how to trigger the ending, lol. What he does know is that you don't have to interact with the ghost at all, it makes no difference. Nor does the color of your flashlight. And you don't have to get any of the picture pieces.

There he just had the phone call again!

Watching him right now.. No clue how he is getting it..

vypek

So they said its not directly related. Is the story being told that partial relation? A bunch of fathers killing families and then themselves?

Why do we hear a slashing when the hole is being stared into during red maze? This guy shot all of his family and then hung himself, right? Are we getting data on other deaths or something?

Kiru

So they said its not directly related. Is the story being told that partial relation? A bunch of fathers killing families and then themselves?

Why do we hear a slashing when the hole is being stared into during red maze? This guy shot all of his family and then hung himself, right? Are we getting data on other deaths or something?
Cutting the fetus out maybe?

Jabba

Banned
Yeah, I don't think he was ever rushed into and possessed. But he did get killed one time by the ghost. But I don't think that has anything to do with it, right? Unless that causes a special reset. Okay, just posted in the chat. R3 what twice? The phone? I think he ignored the phone on runs 1 and 3. Trailer only played once

I'm thinking, to trigger the phone call, you must wait for rumble by the phone after giggle/s.

@Kiru

No doubt.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Anyone know how to get a second giggle? Is looping a bunch helpful at all?

Don't think so, looping resets everything. So after getting the first giggle you need to somehow trigger the second. The guy I'm watching got the first giggle at the phone and the second at the mirror. Then the phone rang. He was still by the mirror when it did, BTW.

What eyes? And how?

Look around. At pictures and stuff.

I dunno from what I interpreted
Father gets fired from his job and becomes an alcoholic, wife gets a job as a checker because she looked good in a skirt. That was 10 months ago, so I figured the wife got pregnant from the manager. After the father found out the baby wasn't his he killed it which is the fetus in the sink. I don't get the welfare scene from looking into the bathroom hole though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom