• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 "Take Tokyo Tower" Event Discussion Thread

Ydelnae

Apparently we are waiting until the protagonists begin the attack to the Tokio Tower. Police are on the zone and Morgana is asking if they are ready to start the mission and she mentioned something about Persona.

I could be doing a million things including playing games but instead I'm listening to dope music and switching tabs between what could be a static image of a tower and gaf's reaction to said tower.
Perfectly adult thing to do on a Thursday.

78af1f07983b66ef93dcc634951ed802121acb00_hq.gif

Aww, I've never seen that gif before. What's that from?

Anyways, I'm not even that mad but this is a shitty way to treat your fans and build hype Atlus.

m@cross

Not only does it appear to be showing nothing, but I hear no audio. Guess I'll have to wait for the not still image soundless version.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Mountain Time zone is perfect for this.

6:30 to presumably 7:30am. Nice and chill, early in the morning. Gonna get some breakfast. Don't have to leave for school until 8. Even if nothing happens this stream, I will be happy. Feels good man :)

daveo42

Banned
I wonder if some people get amnesia every time an Atlus stream happens. Waiting an hour is nothing. They've had streams last several days with nothing of importance until the last few minutes. It's the Atlus way.

Is Tokyo Tower gonna vanish. Just like how the Statue of Liberty was stolen in Charlies Angel the game.

Pretty sure is going to be something like this.

Would be fun if this was like 5 minutes, and not treat it like a real fucking robbery with 5 minutes of nothing between Morgana contacting by codec to the others.

Top Bottom