• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 to be Splorgenborg exclusive; 20X6 release

Coolade

737p7ye.jpg

It was on the site for everyone to see. It wasn't inspect element.

This is truly the darkest timeline

Meaning the second screenshot. Did anyone see the hacked post on the website? or did the dude just post a "hacked" screenshot and then posted a link to the website?

Hektor

Meaning the second screenshot. Did anyone see the hacked post on the website? or did the dude just post a "hacked" screenshot and then posted a link to the website?

It was on the website itself €:Oh wait, you're talking about the Sorry Gaf thing? Then i dont know

You people are taken for a ride by Atlus so easily.

What on earth would possess anyone to believe in such an unexplained abrupt face?

Because people want their beliefs to be held.

That's why I don't bother going into any sort of Persona thread anymore. Just a bunch of reactionaries who hunt for blood after they've been duped. Which, considering GAF, is numerous.

Ydelnae

I saw both the "PS4 & PC announcement" and the "Sorry GAF" posts on the website. We have been played.

Cranzor

That's why I don't bother going into any sort of Persona thread anymore. Just a bunch of reactionaries who hunt for blood after they've been duped. Which, considering GAF, is numerous.

Who is doing that here? I haven't seen it once.

Grief.exe

Some of you PC gamers should really snag a ps4 if Persona 5 means this much to you. My God, what a crazy thread.

Short sighted.

Atlus finally bringing their developed games to PC would open the floodgates to their library for future preservation. They are literally one of the last holdouts to do so.

FelipeMGM

This is actually too much fun now. Both seeing the meltdowns and the jokes and also the people randomly replying to the thread withouth knowing what happened because OP didnt add the fake thing and no mod changed the title

I was sad but this is an amazing thread lol

"IF" you were the troll you say? You have put a lot of thought into this "IF" scenario, haven't you.

PhoenixProof.gif

*tut tut*
latest

There is no precedent for this Mr Wright you are barking up the wrong tree here. Leaving GAF on the homepage is a sure fire way to get fingers pointed at the OP and even fwllow gaffers. Clearly we are looking at a set up.

Though i find it highly suspect that the defence would be the one to start pointing fingers first...

latest

NeonBlack

Shit, I already told sold my PS4 and they guy said he was on his way over, and now when I called him to cancel the transaction he's saying he's coming over anyway so I can give him money for the gas he spent. Contemplating just locking my door and not answering, he sounded pissed.

This thread is now about the ass whopping that is about to commence.

Alucrid

Banned

lol aren't you the guy who has a vendetta against the Atlus PR guy for saying "2015"

Why would they already have a post ready to go online about the release date if the event is only in 2 weeks?

It's not uncommon to create the content for the post weeks in advance. At least I know that's the case for news websites, I don't imagine PR is much more lax about it.

wapplew

This is actually too much fun now. Both seeing the meltdowns and the jokes and also the people randomly replying to the thread withouth knowing what happened because OP didnt add the fake thing and no mod changed the title

I was sad but this is an amazing thread lol

No mod change because its real!

Top Bottom