• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona TGS 2015 Stream Discussion Thread

kiyoaki

This would probably be more fun with better sound and image quality.

I suppose the Phantom Thief will enter the stage like 10 minutes before the end?

Jintor

so they're literally joking around about how fans must be looking at their watches saying "it's already been ten minutes and nothing new" lol

Meia

This is the song they always use as a show closer in the concerts isn't it? Kind of odd to have it now...

SoulUnison

Banned
I'm a little tired of Reach Out to the Truth, since Persona 4 kind of overused it, though Golden fixed it by introducing Time to Make History.

There really isn't a *bad* Persona theme song, though.

Really hoping they're leading up to a reveal of P5's theme.

Skrams

Yeah, Reach Out To The Truth (Persona Stage Ver) or whatever the title is. Really great song, but I lose some impact not having the switch outs like the game.

P5 Theme Song Believe still

FluxWaveZ

Pretty sure that can apply to many songs, haha.

I know, that was probably the joke. :)

No, I'm serious. This is the "Reach Out To The Truth (Dancing on PERSONA STAGE)" mix of the song, which is exclusive to P4D. It's the perfect closer to the P4 saga because of what that song entails.

chrono01

No, I'm serious. This is the "Reach Out To The Truth (Dancing on PERSONA STAGE)" mix of the song, which is exclusive to P4D. It's the perfect closer to the P4 saga because of what that song entails.
Oh, well that's interesting. I haven't played the game yet [not released in NA yet, but soon!], so that's good to know.

Also, is this the end? Could it be a troll?

Lunar15

you're in an atlus reveal event, strap in son

I mean, is it even a reveal event? What would they reveal?

What, Atlus? What could it be? You've simultaneously made something i shouldn't be hyped for and something that i'm incredibly hyped for but I don't know why.

atlussssssssss

yami4ct

Even Lotus Juice can't make the second verse of Reach Out to the Truth sound less silly. That is one of the strangest sections of any persona song ever.

Top Bottom