• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona TGS 2015 Stream Discussion Thread

Spinx

KuGsj.gif
Summer... 2016...

ranmafan

Summer 2016, wow I knew something was up with the date when it didnt show up at the Sony conference. Disappointed a little, but I can wait, better timing for me. Still wouldve been nice to get it this year still. Oh well.

Guys, they kept reconfirming it. They wouldn't lie would they

YES THEY WOULD. I TOLD YOU AS MUCH

I get the feeling that Hardin had no real idea how the development was going, and was just parroting off an official stance he was passed by others

Arizato

Summer 2016?! What the fuck?

This is why I hate when PR goes all: "IT'S STILL 2015 GUYS!"

Just be silent about it and announce the delay when you can. Don't continue teasing your fanbase.

2015 is packed anyway right? right?

True, between finishing Witcher 3 and MGSV, getting through DQH, Tales of Zestiria, Legend of Legacy, Fallout 4, and Xenoblade Chronicles X, I guess I can't complain about not having another 50+ hour game to play in the next three months.

Summer 2016?! What the fuck?

This is why I hate when PR goes all: "IT'S STILL 2015 GUYS!"

Just be silent about it and announce the delay when you can. Don't continue teasing your fanbase.

Honestly, I get the feeling Hardin was never in the loop for the concrete development details, so it's possible he had no idea that development was behind

Mupod

Welp.

I didn't mind about XCOM2's delay but now that this is pushed back too...well whatever, still got Xenoblade.

RPGCrazied

Its not just a little delay either, not early 2016 for everyone! Now its "here", wait another year or more if it doesn't get a worldwide same day release.

Man I don't even know what to feel. On one hand the game looks way way way better than I imagined and on the other hand the lethal 2016 blow to our hearts.

I feel bad for AtlusUSA.

Arizato

Honestly, I get the feeling Hardin was never in the loop for the concrete development details, so it's possible he had no idea that development was behind

True, true. But it would still be best if the higher ups just told everyone to shut their mouths about it. It doesn't make the situation better when speaking about something they really have no clue about.

Top Bottom