• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

physical games are dead, long live physical games

Stratostar

Recent pickups this month:
mbEoQaC.png

Both Deus Ex games are sealed. I was a bit surprised to find out the Augmented Edition for HR can still be readily found brand new for cheap.

The Dredge is getting a collector's edition soon. Standard edition physical already out since last year, but apparently this CE will contain a complete version of the game with all the updates and DLCs on cart/disc.

What's included?
🐟 base game & all DLCs (Switch or PS5)
🐟 exclusive artwork & reversible Book of the Deep inlay
🐟 Sign of Ruin replica
🐟 double-sided poster
🐟 map
🐟 compendium of all fish & their aberrant variants
🐟 message in a bottle from the team
🐟 metal doubloon coin

GPljCxAWUAACuxc

Last edited:
Did another nice trade at GameStop. They are giving $30 for PS4 controllers. I traded in three along with Dragon’s Dogma 2 (for $60).

This seems to be an NIS year. I have fully paid off Reynatis, Trails through Daybreak, and Ys Nordics, along with Astro Bot and Metaphor Refantazio. All of this was from their great trade in promotions. Thank you physical discs!

Maaan, I love and hate physical games. Just when I thought I'm done for this month my local retailer put some newish games like HFW Complete Edition, RE4, SF6, AC6, etc. for €16 - €20. Fricking Zelda TOTK is €30 and Animal Crossing is €25! Bruh!! 😳

Even Starfield is €18 (already bought it at a slightly higher price) and the Pokemon Scarlet + DLC bundle is ~€40.

Maaan, I love and hate physical games. Just when I thought I'm done for this month my local retailer put some newish games like HFW Complete Edition, RE4, SF6, AC6, etc. for €16 - €20. Fricking Zelda TOTK is €30 and Animal Crossing is €25! Bruh!! 😳

Even Starfield is €18 (already bought it at a slightly higher price) and the Pokemon Scarlet + DLC bundle is ~€40.
Well, I caved in and snagged the Horizon Forbidden West Complete Edition since the 20 euro price was too good to resist, and I wanted to have the definitive edition of HFW in my collection anyway.

Now I'll have to sell my day one PS4 copy of the game...

RuaZkyH.jpeg
ijEFf2A.jpeg

StereoVsn

Those are some good prices though if you haven’t gotten them.

Top Bottom