• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

Uhtred

Gold Member
12-year-old-with-unrestricted-internet-access-watching-cartel-gore-videos-lambe-brent-paulo-d
broke-up-4-years-ago-please-delete-my-number-water-malone-delivered
blind-dog-begs-food
and-if-jiu-jitsu-doesnt-work-thuglife-wbbjjcom-wb
no-one-out-pizzas-hutt

Last edited:

gothmog

Gold Member
I work with a guy who buys toys online and he plays with them because his dad wouldn't let him play with toys as a kid. He is 45 years old and buys the expensive ones, $300 G.I. Joes
Not that different from 60+ year olds buying Corvettes. You now have the money and if that's what you always wanted then why not? Hopefully it makes people like this happy.

Not that different from 60+ year olds buying Corvettes. You now have the money and if that's what you always wanted then why not? Hopefully it makes people like this happy.
I had just ran into him Monday night after shift and it turns out he is using the inheritance from his dad to buy the stuff. He recently purchased some old Fantastic 4 toys that came in happy meals from the early 90's lol. It's a big fuck you to his dad because of how shitty he was.

Last edited:
Top Bottom