• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although a mystery for the ages, the gender of Aguirre is broadly irrelevant, so if people are getting annoyed with Aguirre's posts they ought to ignore them. Either by just scrolling past, or by actually putting on the ignore list. I tolerate some chatter now and then as long as it doesn't start dominating the thread, but let's not lose sight of what we're supposed to be here for.

Avixph

Although a mystery for the ages, the gender of Aguirre is broadly irrelevant, so if people are getting annoyed with Aguirre's posts they ought to ignore them. Either by just scrolling past, or by actually putting on the ignore list. I tolerate some chatter now and then as long as it doesn't start dominating the thread, but let's not lose sight of what we're supposed to be here for.

I kind of find the bickering to be funny.

lol How did I miss that AngelSoldier thread

dF2j8dol.jpg

We don't even post funny pics. This thread's rubbish.

Finaika

Weird question, but do the mods not know NeoGAF member's sex?

Mechazawa

That donn guy seems like a giant dick, though:

"Allow me to give you a tip, Waxy. Your thread has over a hundred views, and I'm the only member who responded. Everyone else would have let you go along and 'recharge' your primary cells.

Perhaps you should spend some time in honest research, rather than defaulting to begging for advice.

Perhaps you should also temper your criticism of battery vendors until you have even the slimmest clue of what batteries are all about."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom