• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Experience | Summary Thread |

Pranay

New Game Announcements and News -

1 - Killstrain
2 - Killing Floor 2
3 - Bastion Announced for PS4 and Vita
4 - Ultra Street Fighter 4
5 - Fat Princess 2
6 -The Forest
7 - Grim Fandango - 27 Jan
8 - Super Time Force Ultra on PS4 and Vita (2015, Yoshida is in it)
9 - What Remains of Edith Finch | 2015 | Ps4 exclusive
10 - Shovel Knight announced for PS3, PS4, PSVita ( 1 2 )
11- Resident Evil Revelations 2 coming to vita.
12 - Yakuza 5 Localized
13 - Day of the Tentacle Special Edition Announced!
14 - Broken Age Announced
15 - Wattam (PS4, by Katamari Creator Keita Takahashi and his fork)
16 - EA Releases 3 Free Games on PSN (NFS:MW Vita, Mirror's Edge PS3, PvZ GW PS4)
17 - Street Fighter 5 Officially Announced For PS4 and PC, has cross-play
18 - Final Fanttasy 7 annouced
19 - Suikoden I and II coming to PS Vita in North America!
20 - David Jaffe Announces Drawn to Death as PS4 Exclusive
21 - MLB 2015
22 - Reconnect
23 - Destiny DLC
24 - Darkest Dungeon
25 - Geometry Wars 3 Vita
26 - Orcs Must Die: Unchained
27 - Severed
28 - Skytorn
29- Towerfall Ascension/ Dark World Vita
30 - Octodad Vita
31 - The Banner Saga Vita

32 - Gang Beasts PS4/Vita

Demo -

Uncharted 4 Demo -
Bloodbourne Demo
No mans sky
Order 1886
Tearaway PS4 gameplay
Until Dawn

Please tell me the things i missed out. ill add them

iNvid02

the cheerleader from heroes running away from the clown

until dawn or something, that looked pretty good

Savantcore

Unconfirmed Member
A lot of good shit got announce in all honesty. People are focussed on Square Enix (maybe rightfully so) but a whole load of games got announce for all three PlayStation platforms.

Was a good conference, just overshadowed by questionable announcements.

Rembrandt

Banned
Thanks for this. Looked like a great show. Nice announcements and finally some gameplay from UC4. Plus it rolled nicely from the show last night.

what I got from this presentation is that San Deigo studios is lifting up their work load again

I never saw them have this much stuff since 2009-2010

Yeah this was a great event with great announcements. Sure it may have been "disappointing" or "overhyped" (by basically us) but that doesn't make it bad. This is the first time a single platform holder has held their own full scale event / E3 length conference ever. Given that and the fact that Sony has enough in the pipe to support yet another event after Gamescom, TGS, TGA, E3 speaks volumes.

I've never seen so many games that don't excite me. Man, other than Bloodbourne and in some ways, Teraway, it just looks underwhelming. Indie games are not exciting, they're fun though but I usually get them on Steam in bundles. For a 20th anniversary, they didn't remind me why I got into Playstation in the first place. One of those reasons was Ratchet and Clank, where were those guys?

Sorry for acting like a debbie downer, but maybe Sony isn't for me anymore.

red720

I hadn't been keeping up on the hype, but this exceeded my expectations.

A new numbered Street Fighter game is a really big deal to me, and one of the few games I would buy a platform for (gladly I already own a PS4).

I generally end up with a single fighting game of record per generation of hardware, SF5 could very well be it this go around.

Helpful thread BTW, I don't have the time to watch the whole conference and this is the first summary of the whole thing I've found.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Thanks for this, I just woke up and the megatons are everywhere. So the last two days of gaming news can basically be summed up as "Japanese Gaming: Revengeance".

Olli128

Thanks man, very useful. Orcs must die is the best thing!! Loved the games on PC so day 1 for this. Happy to buy ff7 again if it has trophies, give me a reason to kill all the weapons square Enid.

Marc

Great summary!

Thanks OP.

The Forest, No Mans Sky and Until Dawn were my games of the show, they look crazy

Same for me, Bloodbourne is starting to appeal to me more and more though. Will likely cave in and buy that.

No Mans Sky is something special. The Forest looks very interesting although I didn't know of this being a steam game and apparently not as good as the trailer suggests. *shrugs* And Until Dawn was very interesting.

Doesn't the PS4 only support 4 controllers? That's going to ruin Gang Beasts, it must have the full 8 player experience that is currently present on the PC version. Sony please support more controllers.

OccamsLightsaber

Regularly boosts GAF member count to cry about 'right wing gaf' - Voter #3923781
[Redacted]Wasn't Ultra Street Fighter 4 also announced for PS4?????

Qwark

What in the world is Reconnect? I don't remember it from the conference and when I try to Google it, it just shows results for troubleshooting controllers.

It hit two of my six wants (major ip from us Sony studio) and a megaton from a JP third party (Suikoden 2 vita is that one)

Kinda disapointed that none of the demos will be available on psn.

Really wanted ps1 digital games to show up for ps4, but I've got a vita... And I really wanted it for Suikoden 2 anyways

Lingitiz

what I got from this presentation is that San Deigo studios is lifting up their work load again

I never saw them have this much stuff since 2009-2010

Hopefully MLB doesn't suffer from it. The last game came in super hot, and 2015 looks basically identical from what they showed. They desperately need to take a year off to overhaul the entire engine, but they'll never get it.

Top Bottom