• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Sun & Moon First Information - May 10th 12:00 UTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxcriden

That's awesome, thank you!!

Okay, this is too cute

popplio-large.png

Adorbs.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
People are shitting on Litten? But it's the only good one.

But it's really the worst one. Catch a Houndour instead, he's cool. Not sure why people think the water starter looks worse. But the owl is the best for sure.

Phoenixus

Cat starter!? Fuck yes! Gonna break my conventional approach and actually nickname this one. :p

Can't wait for the Gamexplain analysis. :D

Rowlet aw yeah. I like Popplio as well though. All three could have cool end evolutions. Ill probably go Rowlet, I want a badass owl in my team.

Hawaii! Overworld looked nice.

Legendaries. Hmm. Is the Moon legendary a bat? The fire lion is cool but Arcanine is cooler. I'll take the legendary bat.

Performance looks the same.

Hyped for November. Alomg with FFXV in September and DQ7 as well the end of the year will be so goooood.

OK I'm warming up to the grass starter (the only starter I care about), it's evolutions better be incredible. The region really looks beautiful I'm excited to explore that.

Berordn

I like the grid world, and the 3D complements it very well. It's like a diorama.

They weren't doing anything new or interesting with it and you could see them working their way up to this in Lumiose and Mauville in OR/AS.

If they can't hit a steady framerate with a static camera the least they could do is try to keep up with their competition.

Overworld looks beautiful. Love the fire starter (only one that matters) and customisation looks like it's back considering those generic looking main characters. Gamefreak, I knew you cared all along

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
Owl is cute, Kitten looks okay I guess, and seal looks kind of derpy.

FSLink

Banned
I'm feeling

Fire > Water > Grass right now.

But man the owl looks like it could evolve into something really cool. So looking forward to more reveals.

Wensih

They're really pushing hard on the real world connections in the past few games it seems. I know that the first 4 gens were based on regions of Japan, but it never seemed like they emphasized this. Now we have a commercial of a kid who recently moved to Hawaii and is bonding with other kids over the Hawaiian pokemon game.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Hopefully you can customise outfits as well as skin tone. But at least it's something.

Menitta

I can see the fem protag in the anime. I still think they both look really generic though. Even before I knew there was customisation, there was very little that was special about them.

BahamutPT

Rowlet (Grass) has a move called Leafage from the start. That's a new one.
(It's the only new one. The others get Water Gun and Ember)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom