• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pretzel Crust Pizza Coming to Little Caesars on September 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had been kind of making fun of so many places using pretzels or pretzeled bread, but I had a pretzel dog last week and it was really good. I will probably try this the next broke Friday night I get myself into.

maxcriden

I had been kind of making fun of so many places using pretzels or pretzeled bread, but I had a pretzel dog last week and it was really good. I will probably try this the next broke Friday night I get myself into.

I didn't care for Wendy's pretzel bun on its burger or chicken sandwich much, but I could definitely imagine it being good in other iterations. It was a bit burnt tasting both times I had it at Wendy's; I'm sure that didn't help.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Little Ceasars crust tastes like rubber so
$T2eC16hHJHEFFmSOZsUYBSI092K-l!~~60_35.JPG

HUELEN10

Post pics when the day comes guys; I wanna see if it ends up consistently looking anything like the OP pic.

Remember, I am getting a mushroom one on red sauce.

Hip Hop

Post pics when the day comes guys; I wanna see if it ends up consistently looking anything like the OP pic.

Remember, I am getting a mushroom one on red sauce.

I am down.
I live like a minute away from my Little Caesars
Was my first job there at 15

Ugh I hate when pizza places try to get all fancy with the sauce.
Just give me the damn red sauce. None of this cheddar, bbq, pesto, garlic or alfredo crap.

This is where I am. Cheese on top of cheese sauce doesn't sound like something I'd be interested in.

Which is too bad, cause I'd probably try one of these. I wonder if I could call ahead and just get one with normal red sauce instead.

Yeah you can. I called and placed my order for 2. 1 with the regular cheese sauce and another with the regular pizza sauce.

Zombine

Banned
I like my pretzels without salt, and I like my pizza tasting good, so I'm not sure if I would get this. I can't wash a pizza in the sink like I wash salted pretzels.

Well I would have never thought of combining a hamburger and a pretzel and yet it was such an amazing combination its almost impossible to eat a burger without one now.
So im definitely going to try this tonight.

lunchtoast

I don't know about that salt man, there's already a ton of sodium. Coming with a cup of cheese would have been nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom