• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Princess maker 2 PlayStation version delayed for ethical changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Fucking Japan.

No she was fucking the cat.

AXkZhak.jpeg

Loomy

Thinks Microaggressions are Real
Yeah i know it, the only reason they didnt remove the Bear Sex is because it's very homossexual (aka: DEI friendly), anything that apepals to the "white male audience" is a big nono to Sony
No lol. They didn’t have an issue with all kinds of sex in BG3, TLoU2, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Cyberpunk, etc.

The issue here is that the Princess in this game is a literal child.

Draugoth

Gold Member
No lol. They didn’t have an issue with all kinds of sex in BG3, TLoU2, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Cyberpunk, etc.

The issue here is that the Princess in this game is a literal child.

Most of these games you mentioned are very LGBT Friendly. Dragon Age is probably the gayest game franchise there is.

Sony would probably have no problem sexualising children if there was stuff like pronouns, gender identity or sex changing involved.

Last edited:

Loomy

Thinks Microaggressions are Real
Most of these games you mentioned are very LGBT Friendly. Dragon Age is probably the gayest game franchise there is.

Sony would probably have no problem sexualising children if there was stuff like pronouns, gender identity or sex changing involved.
This is a wild fucking statement to make, my friend.

And who cares if it's LGBT friendly? It's still people fucking. They're drawing the line at overtly sexualizing children. I thought that would be something we could all agree on?

Pointless censorship.

" Marriage with father" is wild💀💀💀

It is but I assume this game is being targeted towards adults? In which case...yeah I'd never play something like this ( Sakura Sakura 's description makes it sound interesting tho), but Sony need to stop assuming the vast majority of people playing these types of games are real-life creeps. Most people can distinguish fiction from reality, I think companies like Sony forget that with certain content...

...but apparently only when that certain content is from Japan 🤔

Last edited:
Oh Come On GIF

The game is pondering to creeps, that’s the whole point.

No it's not. At least, I don't think so. It's the Princess Maker series; I've known about it for a while. Old game series, it's basically a "raise girl from kid to adulthood" simulator.

There's no actual sex in these games tho and the scenarios are made to be comical, not stimulating. It's kind of like absurdist humor.

It'd be one thing if it were an eroge (aka hentai game) in which case I'd say fully ban it from the platform. But the bust stuff, marrying the dad etc., all of that's for comedic reasons. I mean the butler is a cat! The game's not taking any of this stuff seriously.

Last edited:

Doom85

Most of these games you mentioned are very LGBT Friendly.

parks and recreation whats your point GIF

In Baldur’s Gate 3, you can hook up with any of the six main party members you want as all of them are basically treated as bisexual so players don’t become limited by how they make their player character. The game does not limit you in any way in terms of the straight romance options, so complaining about LGBT options is ridiculous. You can’t handle seeing your character hook up with someone of the same gender, well guess what, you don’t have to in any way shape or form.

Also, the bear is a male elven druid, and he can hook up with a male or female players, so calling that scene homosexual implies you don’t really know much about the game at all. It’s also totally optional, and fits the kind of crazy shenanigans D&D players will get up to, and not really a massive deal within the game as A) the elven Druid’s mind is fully intact, you’re not fucking a full animal, and B) the scene cuts away before showing anything. Like what, letting players kill any NPC they want, including children, is okay, but the above is too much? Come on.

The difference also between BG 3 and the game in the topic is that in BG 3 all these characters are definitely adults, and this Princess game, not so much.

Also, bringing up BG 3 is hilariously ironic considering the Japanese release of BG 3 was censored.

Shocked Uh Oh GIF

Stop It GIF by Back Row Radio

You’re coming off as desperate if you need to make baseless accusations like that. Do better.

To be clear, I don’t think anyone who plays this princess game or those who made it are necessarily a pedophile/groomer/etc., as that’s an unfair assumption. You should strive to have a similar mindset, as doing otherwise is just a cheap attack on people’s integrity.

Last edited:

YOU PC BRO?!

Gold Member
Again, Sony are completely ok with sex scenes in TLOU2 or sex including beastiality in BG3. In-fact, Baldurs Gate 3 features waaaay worse than this and none of that content raised any 'ethical concerns' Sony might have had. The double standards and selective censoring have to stop!

Bernardougf

Gold Member
The game was approved for steam and nintendo including physical launch ... so let's not pretend is some underground pedo game ... if its not for you its not for you ... I dint like this shit life simulators either.... but theres way worst things in media than a joke game about marrying a step father without any sexual content... and no boob enhancement allowed??
Thats just sony in a nutshell....

how the stellarblade partnership was greenlighted is beyond me, I have a filling that Sony only found out what the game was about after the reveal and there was no way to turnback, or something in the contracts about no messing around with the boobs and clothes they didnt read...

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I was playing Sol Trigger and they had a reference to the bust size of a young character in the game. It’s weird how I can think of multiple games with this reference.

tmlDan

I am a massive anime fan but there are definitely weird, concerning tropes they need to stray from.

Hugare

Anyone that disagrees with Sony here should have their names written on the FBI's list or something

This shit comes from the weirdest side of Japan

Angry_Megalodon

Gold Member
how the stellarblade partnership was greenlighted is beyond me, I have a filling that Sony only found out what the game was about after the reveal and there was no way to turnback, or something in the contracts about no messing around with the boobs and clothes they didnt read...

Because it was signed by Shuhei Yoshida, the only guy with a normally functioning brain at PS Studios. Hermen will manage to break the deal for future releases, no doubt about that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom