• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ps4 beep. Anyway to turn it off?!

Justinh

Except when the mobo can't output anything to the screen and all you have to go off of is the post beep code.

I think he means these...
aZoOQQB.jpg

You guys have kids with super abilities lol

If it's dead quiet, then that Playstation beep can be quite alarming.

kiri

Surprised how after 50+ posts, only one person has recommended turning it on BEFORE the child goes to sleep.

Have your TV be off and your PS4s power setting set so that it doesn't go back into sleep mode and you'll be fine!

jobrro

I can hear the PS3 beep from across the house if I accidentally press the PlayStation button on DS3 that is sometimes connected to my PC. Not sure why Sony needs to have the beeping so loud.

You don't have kids, I presume? Babies can hear a pin drop five blocks down when you really want them to go to sleep.
My kids never had a problem with the console beeps.

Seriously do yourself a favour and try NOT to make your child sleeping area dead quiet all the time. It is so much easier if you train them so they can sleep anytime and anywhere
Exactly. If you're making your kid's sleeping area silent then you're going to have problems. I never shielded them from noise at night. Now my kids go to sleep on time and can sleep through almost anything.

GravyButt

This is true, we made the mistake of allowing him to sleep when it's super quiet. I remember farting one time and I woke him up. Wife was pissed, but I felt great!

The beeping is still more annoying though.

Haha this made me laugh way too hard.

My daughter has always slept no problem through loud environments. We made it a point to teach her that way. Its just something about this beep. She can hear it over anything like my original post said. Its nuts!

Top Bottom