• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Viral: Hadouken Cabs

88random

Or the 5th character...

Exclusive USFIV would make sense for Sony, they don't have any major fighting game announced for PS4. Guilty Gear Xrd is awesome but it isn't as popular and I don't think it will come out on consoles before august, and that is for Japan release. US will have to wait even more.

Or the 5th character...

Exclusive USFIV would make sense for Sony, they don't have any major fighting game announced for PS4. Guilty Gear Xrd is awesome but it isn't as popular and I don't think it will come out on consoles before august, and that is for Japan release. US will have to wait even more.

This would be an excellent move for the Japanese launch. If Capcom take it seriously and make the PS4 the definitive version with improved graphics etc.

Open world find employment sim

Employed sim? Found him

tumblr_m5tixr05uf1qbg80vo1_500.jpg

DIRTY-D

I will lose my shit if they have something ready for launch that they have been this quiet about.

I don't want to get my hopes up....but damn..with the PS4 coming out on Friday and the USF4 announcement this week. This would be very cool indeed.

And please make that 5th character be the true master:

Goutetsu

Goutetsu.JPG

sfaf-goutetsu-pose.jpg

pelican

I remember buying the Japanese release for Street Fighter the Movie for my imported JPN PS.

God, I was not happy about it. Especially considering I had spent £70 on it.

The Hadouken Ad itself is better than the SF:Movie game.

Mafia Films

Neo Member
Heres the operator dialogue for those who cannot reach the operator(I had quicktime issue), its on youtube in full:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1Jev-CZLkw

To me it sounds like the next gen version of USFIV on the ps4 exclusive, countering Xbox one's killer instinct.

Sony releasing some heat coming close to launch. I expect more similar things. People have been saying Sony has been to quiet about some things....

As for it being SF V thats slim to none there....They talked about the new SF V briefly as true possibility in the 25th documentary, but IDK how they could keep it secret with zero leaks and pull it out just for the Ps4.

As well did not that one guy state there was to be no release of street fighter for the next gens? Contradictory after seeing this video and it showing the PS4 controller.

Some are also saying elsewhere it will be SF IV ported to the ps4 as a downloadable game....hence fitting in line with the above contradiction of the guy saying no "new releases" TBA for next gen.

I cannot believe the game I am most hyped for on PS4 is an as yet unannounced port of a game I've already played more than any game ever. As wonderful as it would be to see something genuinely new I'd really, really love USFIV to be confirmed.

I'm very excited to see what this announcement is. I hope I'm disappointed. I cannot afford to waste any more of my only life on earth playing Street Fighter.

mekes

I hope I'm disappointed. I cannot afford to waste any more of my only life on earth playing Street Fighter.

Haha, well if you are a SF4 player I think you'll be playing for some time yet. I reckon its absolutely going to be USF4 for PS4.

Mafia Films

Neo Member
when is the announcement? Friday?

I heard there was going to be a new announcement this week but everytime I search it brings up "old news" about new moves and such that we already heard about.

So are we going to find out what this is later today? Because I simply must know. Is it likely during this Spike TV thing? I wasn't really sure what Spike TV was so I had to google it. It looks like the worst TV channel ever: Wrestling, Criss Angel, Worlds Wildest Police Videos and Hooters Swimsuit Pageant. Cringe.

Anyway, it'll be starting at 5am tomorrow my time and I'll have no way of watching it. Half tempted to set an alarm so I can trawl this forum's posts all bleary-eyed in bed.

Top Bottom