• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS5 DualSense Controller Has a Headphone Jack

GHG

Well there you go. It's amazing that he has to come out on Twitter to confirm something like this.

I think it's because they haven't yet shown certain angles of the controller. We haven't got a single shot that exposes the back yet.

Gamernyc78

Banned
There is a lot of confusion and FUD about DualSense not having an audio jack plug so I decided to open this thread to tell GAFers:

Yes, DualSense has headphone jack plugin just like DS4.
So you can plug in your headphone used on DS4 on your new DualSense.

At least we have a confirmation now.

Some random mock-up from Google just to have a pic on OP.

FTo28y1.jpg

Awesome, one of my lost used features when I'm playing warzone lol or any competitive fps. I have a great pair of comfy ear buds I plug in and gear shit just as clear and positional as say using Sony's own platinum or gold headphones. I stopped using those although good bcus thy give me heafa he's, I think it's the grip..

Vawn

Banned
Thanks for making this. I noticed certain members were trashing the PS5 controller and just making up false statements, including this one.

RPSleon

FUDs so far, AA batteries, no headphones Jack... Next you are gonna hear the thumb sticks are not clickable lol.
Well i have heard that they arent clickable. My source is me, and im never wrong. They also both only move in 4 directions.

RPSleon

Ehata the point of the light bars? Are they still planning on using light for motion play?
Considering the position of the light, i doubt it. I cant see the camera picking it up. I think its more an indication that the controller is on. More like the xbox "x" lighting up.

Top Bottom