• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSVR Price: $399/399/£349/¥44,980, no camera/move, launching October

Cool, might buy depending on what games release.

Unless NX releases this year of course, can't justify two console priced video game purchases.

Rudiano

Banned
lol $399 for US and £350 for UK, ridiculous price difference. So the US gets it over £100 cheaper than us UK folks >:-|

I hope Sony explains that the camera is required or else you're going to have very pissed off parents (parents that buy their kids whatever they want that is lol). That's like selling a console without a controller.

Very pleased. The included VR Playroom and "media viewer app for VR photos and VR videos" is a very important piece.

It's like people have forgotten that unexpected popularity rush of livestreaming on PS4. No one anticipated it, but a TON of folks bought cameras. Wouldn't be surprised if PS VR had a similar (and unexpected) success.

Sakura

I don't care about move controllers, but if it needs the camera to function, yet doesn't come with it at $399 then I guess I won't be getting it.

wait til black friday for discounts ;) but maybe it will have a small price drop for the holidays :)

decent price at $399, really thought they would go for $499

when can I try it for myself?

Top Bottom