• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Racism caught on tape (NSFW) for starting car : White woman +kids vs Black male

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Why would you preference "We don't know what happened" by saying her side of the story. I'm not giving someone who's using that kind of language in front of their kids or in public the benefit of the doubt, I don't think it's a wild shot to assume the issues are on her side.

I'm not defending her racist language which I find abhorrent. I'm just saying we don't know the full story of what happened nor witness how this situation escalated to the point of the filming. That is all.

It could be she's a crazy racist and he's a perfectly amicable black guy or the kids did get genuinely scared by something he did with the car and he said some comments which pressed her buttons which lead to the argument. What I'm saying is that we simply don't know and because we don't know we can't judge either of their actions.

smurfx

get some go again
She was threatening him with violence. That's the type of shit you need to film.
not only that but once the cops come who do you think they are going to side with? black guy or white woman with kids he supposedly scared? she could say the black guy threatened her and he would have no way of disproving her. at least with the tape he could show them how crazy she is.

MilkBeard

Damn that shit made me cringe. That woman's behavior....

The best part was that she was getting really angry while he was just sitting there. All she had to do was leave.

EDIT: Some of the posts above made me realize that had he not been filming her, and the cops were called, they would most likely side with the crazy woman...

Having a camera handy is a good idea.

V_Arnold

Do not worry, they do all that shit on autopilot mode. I think the women is barely conscious in the video. Has no critical thinking, no second guessing, just riding out whatever blurp of emotions come up in an unsubstantiated, unmitigated wave. Absolutely fantastic.

And the calling his husband to "whoop his ass" is just the logical followup to it. They will go home, curse at ******-s for a while, drink their beers, shout at their kids if they have to, go to sleep, rinse and repeat.

she claims they were the main reason for her doing it. her primary concern is for her children.

Eh. It looked like her main concern was to find a reason to call a black man a "nigger." The children were just a stepping stone.

Look at her:
n8GFiJy.png

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
I guess you missed the part where she says she doesn't like black people, lol.

Have you ever said anything in the heat of an argument which later on you regretted because it wasn't true but you said it anyway.

Or it could be she really is a horrible racist.

None of use know for sure.

Phocks

The irony of using her kids as an excuse to rationalize her actions while swearing and calling someone slurs in front of them.

MormaPope

Banned
YES.

YESSSSS.

This is one of the best responses to blatant, disgusting, and absolutely despicable racism. Publicly shame the fuck out of this woman, fuck her and anyone like her.

Ponn

Banned
I'm not defending her racist language which I find abhorrent. I'm just saying we don't know the full story of what happened nor witness how this situation escalated to the point of the filming. That is all.

It could be she's a crazy racist and he's a perfectly amicable black guy or the kids did get genuinely scared by something he did with the car and he said some comments which pressed her buttons which lead to the argument. What I'm saying is that we simply don't know and because we don't know we can't judge either of their actions.

Sure we can.

Have you ever said anything in the heat of an argument which later on you regretted because it wasn't true but you said it anyway.

Actually I find that heat of the moment situations are often much more reflective of how people really feel and think. You don't have the luxury to parse your words to fit how you want to be portrayed.

cyberheater

What a shitstain on humanity that woman is...

What a disgusting comment.

You don't know her. You don't know anything about her. You're seeing a tiny distorted fragment of her life captured on film compared to the entirety of her existence.
You don't know the people she has loved. The friends she has helped. The sacrifices she's made to raise to kids. You don't know any of that.

Coreda

I agree with some of your comments. Filming someone mid rant is not a passive act. It will get a reaction out of them and exacerbate the situation.

Certainly not his fault for wanting to film the situation. If anything came of it it would just be her word against his otherwise. In fact your other post is about saying there isn't enough evidence of what happened leading up to it to satisfy your view on her actions.

Also seriously people, I think more highly of GAF to not descend into some of the not-so-subtle victim blaming in such a obvious case of racism and stupidity.

You don't know her. You don't know anything about her. You're seeing a tiny distorted fragment of her life captured on film compared to the entirety of her existence.
You don't know the people she has loved. The friends she has helped. The sacrifices she's made to raise to kids. You don't know any of that.

Sure, but it's fine to call her out on her actions here though.

akira28

"yay daddy"
"daddy's a cop. and he's bigger than you."
I think I heard the kids say both of these. I wonder if the parents are together.

omfg LOL

f0lken

We know she is racist

That much we definitely know. From my train of thought, it takes a lot to force out "nigger" face-to-face with a black dude, let alone in public, unless you are pretty comfortable with using the term. One way or another, that is pretty racist.

tumblr_mimyejPxwf1rpm05vo1_500.gif

MormaPope

Banned

She's willing to call a black man a nigger for starting his car.

She gave the man no respect, she gave no thought for the shit he's been through in his life, she gave no thought to the things hes feeling.

I'm going to call a spade a spade and say if she says shit like this over something so small, she's probably a shitty person.

Shaanyboi

Banned

I know she has no qualms about slinging hateful racist slurs at people infront of her kids.

Rflagg

Fucked up on her part but she is obviously fucked why stay there and make things worse for her kids. Not sure what he was trying to gain. Just get the fuck away from people like that.

The only thing I can come up with is despite his calm voice maybe he was slightly worried about charges being filed and wanted as much on tape as possible to prove his side.

Timan

Developer
And there was me thinking this was a clear cut case of racism. Her kids didn't look very scared to me.

The fact that lady isn't even watch that younger one, its a parking lot. Kid is right next to empty spaces, just waiting for a car to zap around the corner and bam.

Crazy lady thats for sure.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
No. I'm saying human beings are complicated. I know we like to judge and pigeon hole folks but in the long run it isn't helpful.

She's corrosively, insistently, wantonly racist and I am putting her in a plainly racist pigeonhole. She is in no danger. She's a crazy former stripper and a very bad mother.

Your pigeonhole is well meaning poster who is bad at watching videos.

knkng

The man started his car.

She called him nigger repeatedly, openly said she does not like black people, threatened to harm him, and threatened to have him killed.

At what point are we allowed to judge?

No. I'm saying human beings are complicated. I know we like to judge and pigeon hole folks but in the long run it isn't helpful.

idk what you want, dude. even someone who left behind a 140 page manifesto will continously baffle minds. do you want to know her entire life story? or something?

this thread is about one incident, a limited window but a window nonetheless, to which we can see some parts of her behaviour. whatever the case, the part on display was not particularly choice.

stop crying tears in her defence, breh

The comment "racist ****ing *****" made me laugh. I'm not sure her understanding of that sentence is what she thinks it is...

What sort of demographic is Cheektowaga anyway? She seems a little... "uneducated".
I'm guessing it was where Deliverance was filmed.

WJD

The fact that lady isn't even watch that younger one, its a parking lot. Kid is right next to empty spaces, just waiting for a car to zap around the corner and bam.

Crazy lady thats for sure.

you can't, like, judge her maaaan

Nephtis

Why are you defending her so much? It's pretty clear cut what's going on. You talk about not knowing what happened, but they *both* say what happened. He started his car, she got it in her head that the kids got scared, she called him the N word.

And you're talking about sacrifices she made to raise her kids? Friends she has helped?

What? Are you high? What the hell, man?

Wazzy

Banned

Alright you can stop defending the racist asshole.

Seriously. Most people do not call someone a racist term even when they're incredibly angry.

MormaPope

Banned
The man started his car.

She called him nigger repeatedly, openly said she does not like black people, threatened to harm him, and threatened to have him killed.

At what point are we allowed to judge?

When the black man that started his car gets killed I guess.

Oh my god, that was pretty awful. I wonder what the aftermath was.
Especially right in front of her children. And in a parking lot? Cars are present, watch your kids, especially the younger one... :(

Derwind

Yeah, you could fit that statement anywhere, on any action a human has ever done. Life is a complicated web of interactions, subtle and not so subtle that creates a framework for peoples beliefs, bais, outlooks.

That doesn't really change the fact that there racists comments, threats and verbal abuse going on there. None of which would have ever been proven had it not been recorded.

Where you see a complicated, misunderstood lady, I see a racist, not solely by her words but her actions and gesturing that followed.

Thats one mans opinion.

cyberheater

Okay. Judge away folks. Get your pitch forks out.

On a personal level. I'd like to see them getting a coffee together and work out their differences with some heart felt apologies and forgiveness.

Drencrom

C'mon man, she was screaming racial slurs at him several times. How can it not be racism? Being mad isn't an excuse for saying racist shit, most racists are mad when they run their mouth like that.

Wazzy

Banned

On a personal level. I'd like to see them getting a coffee together and work out there difference with some heart felt apologies and forgiveness.

What the hell is wrong with you?

She calls him a "nasty fucking nigger" and you defend her?

SMH

MormaPope

Banned

On a personal level. I'd like to see them getting a coffee together and work out there difference with some heart felt apologies and forgiveness.

The fact that somebody needs to apologize for starting their car is lunacy man. I don't think this black dude is a sociopath that baited this woman into being racist.

She makes it look like she is over protective of her (maybe really scared) children but neglects them like mentioned before on a parking lot. Her swearing and insulting is geared towards the "enemy" race which is of course not justified. What I really wonder would it be any different or "less" bad if she insulted the guys height, intelligence or religion instead of his race? I don't get the whole "n-word" > other insults - it is a racist remark but thats it unless I am missing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom