• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rate my Xbox design lab controller

DAHGAMING

Thought I would treat myself to a custom Xbox Elite controller series 2 to play all the great upcoming Xbox games, starting with the Epic Hellblade 2 coming 21st May, I will be playing it day 1 o Gamepass 💪💪💪. What do you think of my design ? I hope it inspires you all to go design one also.

MrWLOc5.jpeg

I bought this SE controller for $140, regular version is around half that. Much better than the 8bitdo and PS5 controllers

jgUYyyT.png

Last edited:

DragonNCM

Thought I would treat myself to a custom Xbox Elite controller series 2 to play all the great upcoming Xbox games, starting with the Epic Hellblade 2 coming 21st May, I will be playing it day 1 o Gamepass 💪💪💪. What do you think of my design ? I hope it inspires you all to go design one also.

MrWLOc5.jpeg
Gamepass for life....DELETE that & all is ok :)

Topher

Gold Member
Microsoft cuts are going to require you to assemble it yourself.

maxresdefault.jpg

But I give your controller 5/10. Needs more blue

Last edited:

Puscifer

I laughed but I’m gonna just say this is a parody/troll 😂
Like it has to be, some of these post lately honestly read bots are starting to invade what's left of the internet that isn't Reddit/Facebook/Instagram

Last edited:
My biggest gripe is that you can't add paddles to your controller. The only way to have paddles is to get the elite controllers which are ridiculously expensive. Heck, the base controllers are ridiculously expensive. Controller looks good though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom