• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Report: Silksong Release Date to be Announced at Xbox Showcase

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
So sick of these fake insiders and their dumb riddles.

conor-mc-gregor-who-the-fook-is-that-guy.gif

FeralEcho

I do expect it... it's been way too long so it makes sense but at the same time I have to ask...

Who the hell is this guy? Everyone is an "insider" these days.Most of them don't know shit and are just up their own ass which still applies to being an "insider" I suppose.

Last edited:
Yeah I was 50/50 on whether this would be at Nintendo Direct or Xbox show, but 100% it was going to be one of them. It's time.

I'd say this is out by end of summer at the latest. The smallest gap humanly possible between re-reveal and release, always the best way to do it.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Sounds like the kind of bullshit I'm to glad to believe in.

Kuranghi

I should retry Hollow Knight, bounced right off it, liked a lot about it but the save system sucked to me. I love the 2D and 3D Metroids alike, Fusion is the only one where I used save states before the bosses because I couldn't be bothered repeating the run to boss when I failed, with any other 2D Metroid I could avoid damage until I figured out how to beat them, but with Fusion and Hollowknight I found the process of learning really boring, like most souls games have ended up being for me. I freely admit I just don't have the patience to repeat things that much, some of the only games I've ever liked so many aspects of but just couldn't fight through the repetition.

I'm no stranger to failing and learning IRL, I'm a retail salesman, selling direct to customers, for 7 years I've learned from every single interaction and I still fuck up and say the wrong thing in the wrong moment every day as well, but I can still recover from these missteps and continue on with the sale or move onto the next one, these games feel like every time you fail you go back to the start of the conversation like groundhog day, I just don't understand the appeal in that.

Top Bottom