• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ryan Reynolds back for DEADPOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

E the Shaggy

I hope they use the original script where
in order to go out in public, Deadpool staples a photo of Hugh Jackman to his face

Binabik15

YESSSSSSSSSSS

wPZVWgD.jpg

Bonus point for dat Pro7 logo.

I just hope it'll be better than the last time he was "Deadpool".

Seriously, this is the film that Reynolds was born to be in. His entire life, his destiny, our destinies have been leading to this moment.

DON'T FUCK IT UP, FOX.

SmithnCo

Holy shit this was absolutely perfect. What RDJ is to Iron Man, Ryan can be for deadpool. The humor in that is spot on too. Actually what I wish Spider-Man has as well

Wasn't his mouth sewed shut or some shit in wolverine? Are we forgetting that ever happened?

They referenced Wolverine in the leaked script. Basically forgetting it happened.

He was terribly miscast for Hal but the drunks that run WB Films are largely responsible for that train wreck. He's been a popular choice for Deadpool for like a decade, probably longer.

Do you think the GL franchise would have been better if it was done more in the veins of GotG?

I was sad with GL cuz the franchise is so cool and I like Ryan....

NO MATTER

RYANPOOL IS COMING. I AM PLEASED.

overcast

I like Ryan Reynolds for this role. Hopefully the Deadpool schtick doesn't get old considering it's a whole movie dedicated to him.

ivysaur12

Banned
I'm pretty agnostic towards most comic book movies, but I'm so, so excited for this one. That test footage was fantastic.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Wait, Fox and Marvel are working together on Deadpool but they can't collaborate on X-men for Marvel Cinematic Universe?

It's so sad that this movie has everything aligning right but the script.

Pg13 is not suitable for a proper deadpool tale. We're going to get Waypool looney tunes antics, and I really wish that they would explore the darker elements of the character.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
tbh I'm glad the X-Men are separate.

Couldn't care either way since 1) I like the Fox X-men films (yes, even Origins despite it being shit. Yes, even X-men 3) and 2) I'm just curious about that article's bit about them "working together" when they have a hostile fight over the Fantastic Four.

Pretty sure this is strictly Fox.

TFA said:
The film, which Fox is making in conjunction with Marvel Studios, is being directed by Tim Miller,

Sounds like it isn't?

MoeDabs

Couldn't care either way since 1) I like the Fox X-men films (yes, even Origins despite it being shit. Yes, even X-men 3) and 2) I'm just curious about that article's bit about them "working together" when they have a hostile fight over the Fantastic Four.

Sounds like it isn't?

The article is poorly written either way. It states that he played Deadpool in The Wolverine, which is false.

y2dvd

I'm just wondering if Deadpool's wisecracking antics will overdue it's welcome in a full length film. I fear I'll get sick of him and can't help but think he's better off as a side character.

I don't know if him playing a Marvel character rules out him playing a DC character, but if so, good.

We need John Stewart as GL, not Hal Jordan.

I have a hard time seeing those film working because of the way deadpool is. Probable censoring and a limited pool of characters for him to mock.

clemenx

Banned
Good.

I actually liked him a lot in Green Lantern. Him and the few things at Oa were the only good things about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom