• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ryu Ga Gotoku (Yakuza) Developer Livestream [Currently LIVE]

As someone who has played all of them, no, give us 100 more!

giphy.gif

Xieldos

It is quite amazing how Yakuza keeps on going at the rate it is. Would love to see something totally new from the team though.

Soar

Wonder there'll be more skits like the previous show. Loved the reactions haha. 4K watchers now. Here we go.

luulubuu

It is quite amazing how Yakuza keeps on going at the rate it is. Would love to see something totally new from the team though.

Probably what will happen. Y6 spoilers
[Since the series is "wrapped" I don't think we will see a new sequel soon, it ended on a weird note and there are, imho, too many ways to approach the saga right now; new protagonist, Kiryu is back trying to get his freedom back, old character as protagonist... Too many good things!

Keep an eye out for that, since SEGA themselves said Yakuza and Persona are definitely among the titles they want to see on PC. We might just get our wish.

Great for PC gamers but I meant Xbox with that. But for some reason chances of these games hitting PC are bigger. A shame because there ARE Xbox gamers waiting for those games.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
But for players like us who has been on every sequel, yeah a new thing would be cool, won't happen though

As someone who's been there since the beginning I'd be happy with more Yakuza tbh, it's one of my favourite series. I wouldn't complain about anything new though.

Top Bottom