• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sackboy's Big Adventure Story Trailer (New). - Nov 12th. PS4/PS5

Ar¢tos

I'm tempted... and conflicted...
If I don't get this at launch I'll miss the 20% discount, on the other hand Demon's Souls will get my full attention first and then there is Astro Bot...
:messenger_pensive:
I'll check the state of my bank account after the 10th, since the console is only coming out here on the 19th.

mckmas8808

Banned
I'm tempted... and conflicted...
If I don't get this at launch I'll miss the 20% discount, on the other hand Demon's Souls will get my full attention first and then there is Astro Bot...
:messenger_pensive:
I'll check the state of my bank account after the 10th, since the console is only coming out here on the 19th.

There's a 20% discount on this game? How? And where you see that?

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
I want to order the special edition but it's only for the PS4. I know I can play it on PS5 with a free upgrade but I'd rather have a true PS5 special edition.

Since it doesn't seem to be anywhere close in danger of selling out on Amazon I have some time to make up my mind.

nkarafo

Colors look a bit too intense? Dunno, i remember liking the older games more because they looked more naturalistic but maybe i remember it wrong. I do remember i was very impressed with them though, this one not much.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Top Bottom