• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Satoru Iwata Has Passed Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerBAD

Out of nowhere. This is horrible. I thought he had beaten the cancer.

Rest in peace, Mr. Iwata.

2f0.gif

Seriously, Iwata had so much to give not only for Nintendo but gaming in general. And to think, I thought 2015 will be the year all our video game dreams came true. Cancer blows.

Tabasco

There are a bunch of trolls editing his Wikipedia article.

How pathetic is that to do that to a human being that contributed so much?

I couldn't believe it and was wondering how is an early death for him even possible, but then you know the worst can happen to anyone.

May you rest in peace, amazing one.

faridmon

HOLY SHIT!!!!

:(

That came out of nowhere. Death comes to you when you least expected, so people make the most of your life now!

I can't believe it. H left a legacy!

RedToad64

The man who helped shaped both the original HAL Laboratories and then went on to become a Nintendo legend...
Rest in peace Mr. Iwata. You touched millions worldwide with your amazing work.

Hylian7

Oh my god. That is so sad. My condolences to his family and Nintendo. No matter what you thought of him in recent years, you can't deny this man has had a huge impact on video games.

HeelPower

what an amazing human being.

I cant even realize the amount of work he put while clearly battling severe sickness.What commitment!

Nothing but utmost respect.Rest in peace.

Weetrick

Wow. I'm legitimately shook by this news. What a sad day.

RIP Mr Iwata. Thank you for all the years of fun and countless hours of adventures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom