• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sinkhole swallows man in Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shit. Again? Near Tampa too...

PINELLAS COUNTY, FL -

A woman was trapped in her bedroom in a Palm Harbor home Tuesday morning because of a possible sinkhole in her living room, according to Pinellas County Fire Rescue report.

Crews were called to 100 block of Harbor Drive shortly after 9 o'clock this morning.

Fire officials told us a woman called 911 after she heard her house crack. She stayed in the bedroom awaiting rescue teams. When they arrived, firefighter saw multiple cracks of the house. Pinellas County Code Enforcement Department representatives were contacted.

Several nearby homes were evacuated as a precaution.

http://www.wfla.com/story/21510615/sinkhole-in-a-living-room-in-palm-harbour

Raelson

There are 7 billion people.

We can afford to lose a few not to mention he wasn't some great mind that was going to cause world peace.

Making nice posts instead of jokes won't bring him back.
You're getting a lot of shit, but I agree with you.
I find it highly unlikely that the people sitting on their high horses in this thread have never made a joke at the expense of someones death.

SINKHOLE%205.jpg

NOPE

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
I imagine being swallowed up by the ground to be one of the most terrifying things you could ever go through, everything caving in around you, dirt and dust filling your mouth, nostrils. Then silence and pressure of everything surrounding and burying you. Imagine the panic a person goes through, nothing to laugh about.

I guarantee you that it HAS to feel like a nightmare... Unable to move and being suffocated... Good god

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom