• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sold-SNES with SD2SNES-Scart to component converter-wireless and wired controllers and other retro stuff

kingbean

I'm selling all my retro stuff to fund my guitar habit.

SNES with flashcart and controllers, rgb scart to component - 200
Genesis with component controllers and everdrive - 140
N64 - 60
Dreamcast with ODE and 2 controllers and fight stick -140

kingbean

Tell me about the mod you have on the SNES.

The SNES has a few things done to it.
Fixed that.

Looks great with S-video or SCART.
If you don't have a CRT I wouldnt recommend using this honestly.

The SD2SNES is a cartridge that you put an SD card in with all the games you want to play on it. It loads up a menu and you just select the game you want to play. No lag, its basically perfect.
It's got a really good wireless controller and 2 official wired controllers if you're interested.

On ebay this would probably be around 400 dollars worth of stuff.

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
The SNES has a few things done to it.
Fixed that.

Looks great with S-video or SCART.
If you don't have a CRT I wouldnt recommend using this honestly.

The SD2SNES is a cartridge that you put an SD card in with all the games you want to play on it. It loads up a menu and you just select the game you want to play. No lag, its basically perfect.
It's got a really good wireless controller and 2 official wired controllers if you're interested.

On ebay this would probably be around 400 dollars worth of stuff.

Let's secure a transaction this week, would you mind holding onto it for me until this coming Thursday?
We can also talk about payment and address, etc on that day.

What do you say?

kingbean

Let's secure a transaction this week, would you mind holding onto it for me until this coming Thursday?
We can also talk about payment and address, etc on that day.

What do you say?

If the person locally passes then yes. They seemed kinda wishy-washy. I'll get back to you and let you know.

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
If the person locally passes then yes. They seemed kinda wishy-washy. I'll get back to you and let you know.

I don't follow. Are you trying to tell me someone else is interested?
If so, let me know, ATM I have money that is free, so I'm going to the bank to reload my checking and dump into the savings. That's when I usually do my purchases.
I go every 2 Thursdays to do this. That is my reason for asking you for a grace period.

Top Bottom