• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic: Rumble Announced

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
mobile royale
sleepy cat falling GIF

tkscz

Sega's mobile business is doing good so I'm not surprised this is a mobile game. Mario 30 worked out really well so I can see this being an ok time for a short time. Don't see Sega putting in a enough effort for this game to last long.

I hate how all the good games are mobile nowadays

Japan's mobile game market is absolutely insane. Where not too many would buy a full fledged game on mobile devices in the US, in Japan they've been doing it since the days of flip phones.

Last edited:

Saber

Gold Member
Looks like Sonic have this fetish for cheap mobile games.
Can't say the idea itself is bad, but its a mobile turd though.

Krathoon

I don't get this mentality of these "multiplayer cluster fuck" games.

I guess they are ok. Not certain how this works unless you are disqualified if you can't keep up.

Codes 208

So its fall guys but with sonic characters?

But fall guys already had sonic characters, so yeah, its just fall guys

LRKD

I can't help but always raise an eyebrow at games like this, like why mobile only? Surely it wouldn't take long, or be hard to put it on pc/consoles, where it would run, and play better.

Stumble Guys which is basically Fall Guys but for mobile (and also Steam as the latter is now EGS exclusive on PC) is very popular, so I think Sega might be having a hit here with Sonic Rumble depending on the content it will receive post launch.

april6e

I guess this is the closest I'm ever going to come to getting a sequel to Sonic Adventure 2's amazing multiplayer modes.

Top Bottom