• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic x Shadow Generations 'Dark Beginnings' Animations will be a PlayStation Exclusive

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Black_Stride at a bar trying to get chicks.

B_S: Hey ladies, I got the new Sonic X Shadow Generations. You wanna come to my place?

Ladies: Did you get the PS5 version?

B_S: No, got it on Xbox Series!

Ladies: Hahahaha leave us alone.

(in case I wasn't clear, I was just making fun of this ridiculous exclusive)

Bro.
Even if I got the PS5 version I would still be laughed at.
Cuz I would need to actually buy the digital deluxe version of the game to get this exclusive.

//DEVIL//

Bro.
Even if I got the PS5 version I would still be laughed at.
Cuz I would need to actually buy the digital deluxe version of the game to get this exclusive.
I am actually questioning the ladies at the bar that would come over for a sonic generation.

Even brazzers will be like this is ridiculous

Last edited:

StueyDuck

SEGA has confirmed on its official game page for Sonic X Shadow Generations that the "Dark Beginnings" prologue animation will be exclusive to the PS4 and PS5 editions of the game.

GQhQQd0WkAADWJZ

GQhQPbnWIAA6P9F

what a dumbarse thing to be exclusive and for sony to have paid for to be exclusive.

Three

what a dumbarse thing to be exclusive and for sony to have paid for to be exclusive.
I'm guessing they probably have a partnership with Sony Pictures Animation or something to create the entire thing for all platforms and didn't pay for it. The exclusive content being a benefit of the partnership. We'll see in the credits eventually.

Edit: It's Studio Giggex

Last edited:
Top Bottom